HO-LEE-COW!!!

G

Hi everybody.

I was chasing around on e-bay and found these really neat bike engines sorta by accident. I am totally intrigued by it all having been a proponent of moto-ized two wheelers for a looong time now.

I have owned many several bikes from 50cc to 1000cc. Lately I've been playing around with the smaller 100cc and less crowd. I can't wait to spend some major time on this site to learn about and built one of these bikes.

BTW, the Mrs. wants one too, just waiting to find out more before I buy anything...looks like I've come to the right place.

I'm living in rural Ashatbula county, Ohio. Lot of backroads and not a lot of hills. Seems good so far......

hi yourself, Bikeguy Joe :)

it's really cool to be hearing about more couples enjoying the sport together...and i'm sure you'll be able to find what you need here, if not just ask & someone will have the info you're looking for.

welcome to MBc 8)

Bikeguy Joe said:
BTW, the Mrs. wants one too, just waiting to find out more before I buy anything...looks like I've come to the right place

Where did you find your Mrs? Mine thinks I am a dork for riding such a cool bike.

Back