Hokey Smokes Bullwinkle, I just bought a Zeda 80!

Cisco

Local time
3:24 AM
I got notification that Bicycle-Engines has the Zeda 80 FireStorm kits in stock. I couldn't resist, I bought one:love::love::love::love:

Attachments

• Bicycle-Engines.com.pdf
    167.3 KB · Views: 138
I got notification that Bicycle-Engines has the Zeda 80 FireStorm kits in stock. I couldn't resist, I bought one:love::love::love::love:
Here is the assembly manual that you will need to build that Zeda 80 to your bike as i dont believe the paper ones are sent with the kit any longer...These are very precise instructions...They are written by some Aussie over in Australia...One of the things in the manual will tell you that synthetic oil after break in will void your warranty...This is no longer true and i had that verified by bicycle-engines.com already...There is one other thing that no longer applies as well but i need to remember what that is...lol...ill let you know as soon as i can remember...lol...Im old, give me a break here...I have CRS:poop:...lol...DAMIEN

Clicking this link will automatically download the instructions to wherever you download to in your computer.

Just remembered the other thing...91 octane is not a mandate any longer as higher octane really does not do much for lower compression engines like these anyways...Also the recommendation of E-10, 10% ethanol gasoline is not mandatory...if you can get ethanol free gasoline in your area than do so...it will run just fine on 86-87 octane if that is the only ethanol free gas you can get in your area....You will also be just fine breaking in your new Zeda at 32:1 ratio which is 4 ounces of oil to 1 gallon of gas, mixed in a gas can, Never in the tank since tank measurements are never accurate.
Choice of breakin oil is in the instruction manual.

Attachments

• FireStorm-PK80-Installation.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 205
Last edited:
Thanks, the instructions are very informative, and entertaining too!
Here also is the PDF comparison technical specifications manual to compare GT5, Pk80, and Zeda 80...Enjoy...DAMIEN

Now you will really know what you just bought...lol.

Attachments

• Zeda-Technology-Co-Zeda80-Brief.pdf
    723.8 KB · Views: 179
I just bought one too, I was thinking of not that Zeda but a Zeda 80/100cc they claim it has a 50 mm bore well s**t any 66/80cc has the same dimensions, why blow smoke up our ass?

Mine is a 100cc, Zeda isn't sure about theirs might be 80 or 100cc so I bought from this other China doll company AutoPartsStop666 what influence me they gave a 3-year warranty plus free shipping plus lower price total $155.00 looks identical to Zeda + they delivered 7 days ahead of schedule.

But, putting it on it took me 1/5 hrs just to throw the motor on without bolting it down the whole operation 5 f***ing hours minus the rag patch that was already on. One bad thing the fuel filter was crack piss gas out. Fortunately I had a spare filter in my tool case.

I actually had an instruction manual with the kit first one ever had! It read, break-in 16/1 synthetic oil stay below 15 MPH first 80 KLM so I'm following the company not anyone who say run it half that much you don't know what a sick prank someone has in their head on this forum. There was an antagonist I hated in this forum who got international attention by depressing his so-called friend into him making a bomb jump in a car with him and his newborn baby and blow all 3 up. The guy did a damn good DIY job though gave me some pride back!

Attachments

• 20210709_144817.jpg
    20210709_144817.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 105
  • 20210709_162936.jpg
    20210709_162936.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 86
I got an order confirmation email. The order is awaiting fulfillment. My bank account was debited for the amount of the purchase, but the payment was received by Birddog Lighting (birddogdistributing.com). Are they fulfilling my order on behalf of Bicycle-Engines?

I got more email from Bicycle-Engines with order updates. It's being sent via UPS, but they haven't received the package yet. Once they get it I will be able to track it and get an estimated delivery date. In the mean time, I order a pair of crank seals from an Amazon seller. The grand kids really enjoyed riding my bike last week. Now the idle races, and I think the seal on the mag side needs replacing. Every web site and Amazon or Ebay seller uses the same images of these seals, and they look like junk in the pictures. Oh well, I'll just replace them as they wear out ;-)

Back