Holiday Greeting and Apology from SBP

Pablo

Vendor
Local time
1:21 AM
First of all: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to ALL!!

Thank you for a great year as we unfolded our wings and took off down the MB road (so to speak!). We are only successful because of all of you. That is something we will never forget. Onward and upward for 2009.

I do however owe an apology for slow shipping the last week or so. The weather has dealt a severe blow to the shipping companies. Not only are some of our incoming parts shipments stuck or late, some outgoing kits and parts have for some bizarre (weather) reason been shipped on some very odd routes. Plus, there were a couple days that I had zero USPS service and I simply could not make it out to the Post Office either.

Thanks for hanging in there!

Jim and Paul
Sick Bike Parts LLC

Happy Holidays guys. As fast as you are with your shipping can't think it would run very late. My last order was a matter of hours. So don't beat yourselves up . Keep up the good work.Hope you are staying warm.

How much snow did you end up with?!?! Probably Too Much if down here was any indication...! LOL

Around 24-28", maybe a bit more. It's still on our driveway and the mounds are still pretty big! I'm about sick of it and really have riding fever.

Around 24-28", maybe a bit more. It's still on our driveway and the mounds are still pretty big! I'm about sick of it and really have riding fever.

I was done with it after two days! and we only had 12"!!! LOL The ice was the worst, couldn't leave the driveway for a week, missed work (ouch!), and couldn't ride. I've been watching videos and movies, reading magazines, and history books of two wheeled action to try to appease the ride-fever...
Hang in there, Spring's a-comin'!

Uncle Punk,
Here's to spring a-coming very late. We had snow May 1,08 in Colorado Springs. I just got a new 30 year old snowrunner and my wish is for it to be up and running before the summer comes.
Isn't the snow a little better than the almost constant ran you guys get in Washington?

Take care and Happy New Years Day!

LOL!!!
It's the wierdest thing- I'm so happy for the rain to be back! I like snow but not when it bites into my paycheck, and when I can't get out to got to the store, or when it's so cold I can't get my workshop heated up. I don't mind the rain so much... :)

Back