Holy Crap - Simple Spark Plug Change made my new bike kit insane!

Smart individuals never trust out of the box gap, they always check to make sure the gap is correct with a gap gauge between .025 to no more than .028 on these China Girls with the CDIs they come with...DAMIEN
After gapping a few thousand plugs, you learn the depth of a flat blade when gapping. lol. I still use a gauge, but if it's not handy, I know the depth of certain drivers I own that are exactly the same.

I am reviving this briefly. The author said he is using the E3.10 but it is too small. The proper replacement for the B6HS is the E3.32.

"E-3 Sparkplugs Small Engine Spark Plug Model E3.10 Champion J17lm , J19lm , J8c , Ngk-B4lm , B6sr4lm"

"E-3 Sparkplugs Small Engine Spark Plug Model E3.32 REPLACES: Champion L78C, L82C, and RL82YC; NGK B6HS, B7HCS, B7HS, B8HS, and B9H"

I bought the 3.10 and it is very short thinking it was the right one. The cap covers the entire ceramic portion and is almost impossible to pull off!

Was at the local ace and stopped by the spark plug section and low and behold, they had my engine size in! They had re arranged the display and added a bunch of e3 plugs.

I just put a new NGK in, so when this snow clears up I'll give a good run for a bit , and pop in that e3 to see if I can make that difference that I had felt with my sears kit. $10 it cost me to walk in and grab it!
20220415_122416.jpg

New NGK is great, previously had been changed last summer and finally was giving me strange idle issues. Re set my fine tuners and it purrs like a kitten!

I run about a 1:25 ratio(as per factory) I mix oil at 1:30 and add a gallon cap full of mystery oil to every gallon I mix.

When its hitting about 80 degree ambient, I'll use a little less oil in my mix and turn the L a hair richer.

they definately run but i had to do too many plug chops and the crush washer was leaking a bit so i replaced it with a b7hs, also im not sure how hot or cold they are, it was a e3.10

also im not sure how hot or cold they are
B6HS or B7HS are just fine for these bikes...I run the B6HS here at a 4500 ft altitude in the high deserts of NM, It is just a tad hotter than the B7HS that your using...Just be sure which ever one your using, that is is gapped at .025 thousandths of an inch with your gap gauge.

The proper replacement for the B6HS or the B7HS plug if you go with an E3 type spark plug the correct one is the E3.32....NOT the E3.10 or the E3.24 for our 2 stroke China Girl motors.
Was at the local ace and stopped by the spark plug section and low and behold, they had my engine size in! They had re arranged the display and added a bunch of e3 plugs.

Back