Holy crap .-.

Crazy day today... customer came in the pet shop to buy a frozen mouse. He was riding a crotch rocket with all kinds of sick airbrushing in it. He left fast as sh*t and made it maybe 300 feet going around 50 mph and a car turned left in front of him going the opposite way. His bike exploded into a million parts, shoved the car sideways a few feet and he flew doing multiple flips around 15 feet up and 50 feet further down the road. I was hoping he would get up, but it was bad.
I ran down the street and there was already a little blood creek going down the gutter when I got there. I found where the blood was coming from, a huge tear in his right triceps got an artery and it was squirting hard. The crash snapped his leather belt, so it made it much easier. I wrapped that around his arm above the wound (wasn't the only wound, but was the only immediately life threatening one so his road rash could suck it) and yanked both ends with all my strength till the paramedics arrived. He was out cold the whole time snoring hard.
The cops arrived a little after 2 minutes and the ambulance was there in about 3 and a half minutes. They attended to cutting off his backpack and chest protector and left me with the leather belt tourniquet as they ran back to get a better one. Finally I could sit down, holy crap crashing from an adrenaline rush is so real. Thank God I'm trained in first aid, It takes roughly 2 minutes to bleed out completely from a torn artery. He's at the hospital and is doing good.
yeah i am gonna take an emt class in our skool senior year. I think once we r done, we take some state test and become certified. Although i am "technically" trained in first aid, i forgot a lot of it, and our teacher never did much practical examples, so i got a lot of brush up to do. Stupid beuracrats at the skool said i wouldnt be allowed to take it b/c of my burns and s**t but i said hell nooooo!. btw good for u knowing first aid, did u meet up w/ him later, doing ok know?

yeah i am gonna take an emt class in our skool senior year. I think once we r done, we take some state test and become certified. Although i am "technically" trained in first aid, i forgot a lot of it, and our teacher never did much practical examples, so i got a lot of brush up to do. Stupid beuracrats at the skool said i wouldnt be allowed to take it b/c of my burns and sh*t but i said hell nooooo!. btw good for u knowing first aid, did u meet up w/ him later, doing ok know?
You are making an awesome start on life before you even turn 18. Mad props bro. Anyone that goes out of their way to take any life-saving classes is already a hero in the making, you just need your hero moment.

Last edited:
Update on Rusty (nickname of the guy I saved): punctured lung, about 2' of intestines removed, lacerations to the liver, muscle removed in his arm, multiple broken bones and of course the stereotypical road rash all over. He was definitely dead if I didn't act. My baby brother is good friends with him, as it turns out, and visited him that night.

Well done. I'm glad he's going to be ok. M/C's are dangerous when hitting a cager is involved or just laying it down in a corner slide. If you live there's the hospital bills to consider, also what it does to your family by not being able to work. CrazyDan how did it happen again in detail? Maybe it will prevent an accident if you remind folks. I want another bike so bad but stuff like this makes me hesitate and say no. Today's traffic is very different then in the past. Cell phones and other tech plus just plain ass ignorant drivers makes 2 wheelers just plain dangerous today. W/a bicycle you can go down but in all probability you'll live to tell about it. Riding in traffic doesn't count...……………………….could write a book on this but everyone knows the risks involved. Ride safe and be aware!

Well done. I'm glad he's going to be ok. M/C's are dangerous when hitting a cager is involved or just laying it down in a corner slide. If you live there's the hospital bills to consider, also what it does to your family by not being able to work. CrazyDan how did it happen again in detail? Maybe it will prevent an accident if you remind folks. I want another bike so bad but stuff like this makes me hesitate and say no. Today's traffic is very different then in the past. Cell phones and other tech plus just plain ass ignorant drivers makes 2 wheelers just plain dangerous today. W/a bicycle you can go down but in all probability you'll live to tell about it. Riding in traffic doesn't count...……………………….could write a book on this but everyone knows the risks involved. Ride safe and be aware!
He sped off much faster than the lady that turned in front of him was expecting, then she hesitated and stopped right in front of his path. Boom, oh damn, he has wings...wait nvm... maybe I should go see if he's ok.

He just got released from the hospital today and made it a point to come look for me before even going home to tell me thank you. He had to try hard to keep his composure, told me it took him everything to not cry when he shook my hand. I almost had a couple tears of joy seeing him ok. Feels good, man.

He just got released from the hospital today and made it a point to come look for me before even going home to tell me thank you. He had to try hard to keep his composure, told me it took him everything to not cry when he shook my hand. I almost had a couple tears of joy seeing him ok. Feels good, man.
Well done!!!
Please reply on Messenger.

Conngrrats on thee perrfect timing and not jusst waatching usually only findd people with medical backgrounds or military/police/emt experiencee i was trained to never hesitate in any serious situation because thats what usually gets you or someone you know hurt I.E. the 6 yr old muslim extremist with the ak47 pointed at you when you come around a corner dont hesitate it saves lives

Latest from rusty:
Yes sir ..miss ya brutha and
Matt AND EVERYONE
🙁
thanks again .... for saving my life
"TEAM IT HRTZ" fun times and all the Rattlers.
121363378_10221663398828819_2186598336204423959_o.jpg

He is nuts.

Back