Home made chain tensioner

Maybe if you have an acetylene torch and a 6" flat bar x at least 3/8" you could cut one out but that there is gonna cost probably a hundred bucks and several hours to put together. Go fly a sign the arch cost about $20.00 almost guarantee you get it in 4 hours have it the same week you order it.

Yep. for 20 bucks it's pretty hard to beat. Don't know about the sign part, but I guess if one was needed I would word it "why lie I need bike parts a cheese burger and a 12 pack.

How is your leg doing inspectorcritic ?
I'm not sure if it's getting bitter or worst, I tried the other day to contact the wound clinic to get some more antibiotics but didn't get through.
It's been bad for so long I just have to say it's my custom black & blue tattoo.
Thanks for your concern.

Attachments

• IMG_20190519_090913655.jpg
    IMG_20190519_090913655.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 116
Yep. for 20 bucks it's pretty hard to beat. Don't know about the sign part, but I guess if one was needed I would word it "why lie I need bike parts a cheese burger and a 12 pack.
Mention booze and the cops have s**t fit they hit their sirens red lights to get you, but good one people want get out the car take their picture with ya or any how just get a pic of it cuz blows off steam is.

Need money for booze
Not Food goddamit
Booze
B.O.O.Z
Don't ever get the 2 confused
Booz

Last edited:
Back