homemade motoredbike west central florida

im selling my bike cause im getting a motorcycle.this has been a good bike for me.if u look through my post u can find pics of the bike and a little bit about it.still runs good.comes with extra motor.150 bucks takes it all.pm if interested.:cool:

like the bike, but i live in Tulsa, OK. My zip is 74128. Could you shoot me an email of how much it would cost for shipping and if your willing to ship. thanks

shipping?

hey man i lived in tulsa for a little while.did a lot of camping at keystone state pk.i got stuck on a rock trying to climb it in chandler pk.i went to tulsa arts festival.i put the steal up at that indian hospital in claremore or clairmore i cant remember.as far as shipping goes im not to familar with that so youde have to figure that stuff out and let me know how to go about it.:cool:

my zip codes 33523.the bike probly weighs 40 lbs with the motor.im not sure i have no way to weigh it.the kit alone is prob 15 lbs.i would sell it by it self for $125.

tulsa- buy your bike

i have bought a bike and had it shipped to me and ship fee is about $60 from north carolina. I will buy if you still have and your ad stated that you had an extra motor. email me or call me at 918-557-1301. thanks

Back