Honda gxh50 compared to clones?

@MotorMike
Their may be a difference here cos Irish John's intention is to use liquid grease on a Grubee Stage2.....ppl gave-up on trying to successfually run the Grubee wet,so maybe half wet is the next best alternative.
We'll all be following your GB journey,good luck.

Mike,
I've had a hoot kit since they first became available but one close look at the way the clutch & clutch bell worked in the gearbox told me not to bother building it. The guys who make these kits - and I mean all the kits - really do take us for total idiots. What I'd like to see is some way we can hit back at them to get them to show some respect for the customer. People over 45 in Australia will remember the way British Leyland car company killed their captive market dead as a dodo with a single model - the P76. It was such an insult to the Australians that they pretty well stopped buying cars from British Leyland within a few months of its release. I'd like to see a way of exercising consumer clout like that! The only thing these guys think about is their pocketbook.

I am mystified,this is a single speed, multi ratio transmission?.What gives?,the only thing I can come up with that a particular ratio is preselected,which cannot be changed en route.Please elaborate.

Quick-Change concept

Hi duivendyk, my design allows you to carry alternate components with you, and in minutes (with clean hands) you can hange the over-all ratio of the transmission. Simgle-speed, manual clutch, no power-robbing cheaply made extra gears howling in a greasy box.

Contact me if you like, but we are still in Patent Process, and will not be releasing pics, nor prints.

Mike

Back