Honda GXH50 Governor Disconnection. Discussion & Pictures

if it turns out you do have to pay for the mod, take your camera and get pics ;)

however, if someone owns that repair .pdf and can distribute it with proper credits, please do send that our way soon.

Aug...please advise new .pdf limit?
IF i can get my hands on a Workshop Manual and wish to post relevent sections will that get MBc in trouble with copyright?

good question for the masses...when you're posting in "advanced" the "manage attachments" page has a chart with filesize info...see the "image" link in my signature for details.

i think if you give credit we'll be fine. after all, it can only help them, too :)

IF i have to pay for the mod i'll be trying to take pics(if they'll let me)
I'm also wanting to get it modified for a pump to pump fuel to the carby(don't like the small fuel tank on top of the engine(also makes it too high)

whoa, now...that is a whole new (& cool) direction :)
(and one i've discussed with someone who can do something about it)...

there is diaphragm carburetion available for this class of engine, and i'm thinking it won't cost any more if we can source it at the production level.

Great idea...i've heard about those carby's and Grubee mentions them aswell on his website.
How do i proceed...do u want me to wait on you?

BTW.....pdf is 3.81Mb so IF i can that Workshop Manual sections of it should fit.

Thanks xkwox...i've got the Owners Manual but your link is good for ppl that don't.I'm especially interested in getting the Workshop Manual,it's out on CD and it's much more comprehensive.
I'm STILL searching on how to disconnect the governor,but if i can't find a way i'll take the engine to a good Honda dealer that i know and pay $30.Don't really wanna do that cos i'de like to learn how to do it myself.
yeah, i plan on getting this motor. Please keep me updated on the governor situation, I'd like to remove it myself but have no clue when it comes to small engines

Back