honda gxh50 with centrifuegal clutch

I'm sure there will come a day when the EZM will be available without the engine....it may be a while, though.

They're cutting out a huge market by only offering it with an engine. Last I checked there were a ton of people here who already had Hondas or HS engines on their bikes and were looking for something better than the unreliable Hoot or noisy Grubee transmissions. I'd certainly pick one up myself.

Ah well...

well if i recall right i think he said its not sold seperate because hes having a hard time keeping up with the requests for the kits cause so many people want them. he might not have the time or production line to make them seperate right now. give it a year and im sure they'll be on the market.

well if i recall right i think he said its not sold seperate because hes having a hard time keeping up with the requests for the kits cause so many people want them. he might not have the time or production line to make them seperate right now. give it a year and im sure they'll be on the market.

That's my thinking.

Back