For Sale Honda power, this bike is road ready. Has lights blinkers tail light brake lights. This bike can be titled in your state if you want. 50 cc Honda moto

IMG_20220322_115523355.jpgIMG_20220322_115503721.jpgIMG_20220322_114722083.jpgIMG_20220322_114738082.jpg

This bike has dual pull front and rear rim brakes and a rear band brake. Centrifical clutch. And runs fantastic. The ammo can on the back houses the 15 ah battery. Just got back from a 30 mile run. Price is $1850.00. this is one well thought out machine.

What is the point of this picture with zero commentary to go with it???...There should be a reason as to WHY just a pic of a motor was posted rather than having everyone try to guess @darwin
If you noticed at all, there are numerous posts about what motor is in post #1. I thought I'd help out Identifying the actual motor. Any further ?'s will be responded to promptly. I'm glad I was able to answer your ? with the correct answer, carry on!

I thought I'd help out Identifying the actual motor.
But it didn't because the original pic you posted didn't say it was a Honda GXH on it...I noticed you changed the pic now though so it actually identifies itself this time...lol.

Your first pic showed the motor without the red cover and pull start on it...At least with your new pic, we aren't guessing anymore, are we...lol.

Back