HoughMade 71- done for now?

Higher resolution pics coming, but these will get the point across....I'm tired, but not tired in the bike.

Wanted to have a better background (a sunny Indiana corn field), but its pretty rainy here. That also means I ain't taking for its first ride fully completed- some day I'll ride in the wet- but not the first ride!

I welcome questions about what I did and how.

Attachments

• Bike-9 099-2.jpg
    Bike-9 099-2.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 1,710
  • Bike-9 100-2.jpg
    Bike-9 100-2.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 1,567
  • Bike-9 101-2.jpg
    Bike-9 101-2.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 1,006
fantastic aesthetics

i was really looking at this one,nice lines,i thought you made the rear stand,after i looked at it i thought why didnt i think of that .ha:Dthe time youve spent shows.

Simply astonishing.

If we were still doing bike of the month,this would win.

Thank you for the pleasure of seeing your ride!!

Very nice, Hough. Looks like the weather is going to be good enough to ride it to the office this week.
By the way. I was in Valpo today. Stuck on U.S. 30 with all those darn semi's. I was coming home from Michigan City. Usually a 50 minute drive from St. John. Took me an hour and a half. I won't do that again untill 80-94 is opened back up.
Let us know when your going to ride this beauty to work. Maybe I'll swing by and get a gander at it if I happen to be off that day (if that's o.k. with you).
I'd love to see it.

Thanks all, for the kind words.

It has been a blast building this thing. Many ideas came from the members here.

Pug, looks like I will not be riding it to work Saturday, but I will let you know when I do-

Tater- I will get a vid at some point.

So you used a Grubee Skyhawk transmission with a Honda 50 motor, right? What did you have to do to fit them together? Did you have to do anything to the shaft? Did you get a Honda 50 with a clutch or did the clutch come with the transmission? Did the transmission housing bolt on to the motor?

Back