How About a MotoredBiking-Vacation?

on sunday march 21, from 10am (PST) until whenever, wavygravy's got a basic HT install going on. the camera's gonna catch all the action as he takes over the work-table...tune in for a minute & see what he's up to...if we get a few viewers, i can open an integrated chat :cool:

Sunday's the 22nd...in my time zone!!!

:)

noon in kansas...on sunday?
I'll look in on ya's.

i swore id never install another dang drive sprocket for a happytime kit! but its for a good cauce im sending my half brother off to bonneville with a pit bike for him to ride. the happytime will be going on a ultra lite -treck rail-one. this bike is an absolute featherweight & can be picked up with 1 finger. hes very excited about the whole deal as he gets to do some motorhead stuff with me.its got a nice cushy seat on it but ill think ill break him in right with a skinny 10 speed prostate pounder seat then when he cant take anymore ill give him back the cushy seat! lol!! anyway kiddies stay tuned for the shenanagins!!!

then watch this.

thanks for the correction, davo...i just get so excited.

That IS quite a workshop you've put together Augi. I will probably be there tomorrow to get in the way of everything. That's what everyone always tells me. "Get out of my way" :D

we got wavygravy at the mike, doing a pretty good julia childs impression, and zev0 is doing his best to stay out of the way, but we had to threaten to tether him to the wall before he settled down.

me & papa was there....listening in on yas.... did you know you have a chat feature going there too?

i'm glad you guys made it, we're having a lot of fun...my firewall's stopping my chat from loading, i'll fix that this week.

if the stream's "stopped" close the window and go back to the page.

bill...you look like wavy!? oh, you poor poor man ;)

Last edited:
Sure is cool watching you guys workin' in the shop. I've never seen anyone use a hammer when working on a wheel. Good work Wavy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back