How About a MotoredBiking-Vacation?

just thinkin' out loud...

so, let's say you "buy" a 3-day/2-nite rally package at the center. or maybe any weekend that works for you or your own group.

you'd get a tentsite, secure lit vehicle parking & indoor bike storage.

kitchen & bath/shower access.

you'd get 2 breakfasts & a BBQ/Beer-Blast around the fire on Saturday nite.

full access to whatever the shop has to offer. and as we mentioned, plan ahead and build or modify for the camera.

vendors would have use of the RV-awning for sales & swap.

all inside a fence, on private property. depending on your group's preferences, an open-house for the public could be arranged.

you've noticed we (PNW-Riders) have announced the 2nd annual MBc/MBRA rally's gonna be held at the end of the season...August 29-30.

but, this coming weekend (beginning of the local season) will prolly be the center's 1st annual MB-Crapshoot..."crapshoot" referring to the weather...you're gonna have to be a dedicated camper & MB-rider to attend this one :cool:

I'm havin' my first cup 'o 'good mornin' america', heading over to get tires on my ride, then headin down! See Y'all in a few hours...:cool:

'k, buddy :)

the cam's on...maybe we'll open chat tonite if anyone's interested.

tomorrow (sat. 11th) we'll be broadcasting from the clubhouse (hehe, the other side of the garage)...we hope to have a few visitors pop in thru the day, i'm sure someone will ham it up for the camera ;)

Hmmmmmm...... Sabrina's off the bench now.... I wonder what could be in that box ????
could it be the eggs, for the Easter egg hunt??

"What's in the box, Doc?"

A wabbit?????

:devilish:

too doggone nice to stay inside...

the 1st-annual MB-Crapshoot is officially underway.

the shopcam's on, chat's open...come on in and say hiya :cool:

Attachments

• MVC-003F.JPG
    MVC-003F.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 211
  • MVC-004F.JPG
    MVC-004F.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
actually, up until a few minutes ago, almost midnite, it was dry and pretty warm...rif's crawlin' into his tent, kevin and i are still burnin' wood and drinking strawberry hill...cya's in the morning :cool:

Back