How About a MotoredBiking-Vacation?

we never got more than that light early drizzle....what a nice nite...

so as the (only) concierge on duty this morning, it was up to me to lay out the breakfast buffet...done, but gettin' cold, the guys are still crashed out.

yes, i'm only going the extra-mile because rif's gonna review our services on MBc :whistle:

cya's later this morning...wavy's got a welding repair to do around 10am...i'm not sure if we're gonna have much turnout for the afternoon "q", tune in and find out :cool:

the afternoon gang...
Mvc-005f.jpg
kevin, uncle_punk, augidog, zev0, wavygravy, beach cruzin :cool:

NOW the sun comes out here.

You guys are cool. Hard Core. Stars!

I've been working all day. I'm going for a ride.

The sun always comes out when we ride up here... Dunno what to tell ya', it's really wierd...
Havin' a ball and all I can say is that this place is great as a hostel/vacation spot- this year's rally is gonna be b@ll$ out man...
I'll do a seperate post as my review/experience as first guest of the P.N.W. MB center.
But hey get out there and ride while ya' can...

what a blast as usual...

Finally got off work and headed over to the MBc center and rode my future bike....the gang Riff, Augi, Shane and Kevin here...sorry I missed Wavey and Stu maybe someday...we did the loop and by the store and sure enough we were chattin with the public! How awsome! didn't know how much I miss it until I get her...Happy Easter all:helmet::whistle:

Attachments

• Mvc-006f.jpg
    Mvc-006f.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 240
Ocean Park 4Th of July Grand Parade

http://www.funbeach.com/events/independence/index.html

lemme tell you about the 4Th on the peninsula...everyone's been coming here for decades to claim a spot on a dozen miles of beach, side by side, each party loaded down with all kinds of pryro-goodies...then the sun goes down and the fireworks start & go on for hours. it looks like the normandy invasion as far as you can see. ocean park has a traditional style hometown parade we could take part in if anyone's interested...i'd need advance approval, so i'm asking now.

this is, by happy co-inky-dink, a saturday event...anyone wanting to rep in the parade will stay as our weekend guests, and would only be asked to pitch in for a few communal meals...so, what say, guys? anyone game?

note: out of respect for the job that rescue and law have to do, and in appreciation to the rest of the local community who's been very cooperative, we alway wear helmets & sport full-time lighting in OP :cool:

Last edited:
Back