How accurate are weight limit ratings on bikes?

I see most say around 250 pounds .but I've seen guys damn near 5 hundred pounds on these bikes.
Most weight ratings are a little conservative. The maximum rating is basically there to represent the highest level of weight it can handle without the risk of failure. They can often handle more, but they can't guarantee it won't have an issue.

I'm back up to 167 pounds damn soda pop and being a great cook sucks to. I work out everyday I'm only 5 .5 so I should weigh like 142

I'm back up to 167 pounds damn soda pop and being a great cook sucks to. I work out everyday I'm only 5 .5 so I should weigh like 142
I just got down to 252. I am 6'4 and should weigh around 210ish. No soda and I'm a s**t cook lol. I have almost lost in weight what you should weigh.

It would be so cool to be 6'4 I grew up on some rough streets when your as small as I was the gang bangers would single you out. Luckily I was a tough idiot lol
Being tall also makes you a target for people wanting to make a name for themselves. People are just less brave about acting on it.

:ROFLMAO:
DSCF9746.JPG
DSCF9745.JPG
DSCF9744.JPG

Back