How accurate are weight limit ratings on bikes?

Country Southern rock is nice though...Things like Steve Earle, Copperhead Road, or Garth Brooks, The Thunder Rolls, or anything by Lynyrd Skynyrd, Tom Petty, etc.
Heck, I even put alot of Jackson Brown's stuff in that category of music...lol...There is alot of good stuff out there from the "Johnny Rebs"...lol.
The Allman Brothers. Can't leave them boys out.

I'm a yankie for sure. Just can't afford to move back up north . I can get along with most southterners . Long as yundont make me listen to country music lol
Not all southerners listen to strictly country. I am a pretty hardcore metal head at heart, and being a musician I have found an appreciation for nearly all forms of music.

Still, that bluegrass music calls to me lol.

Bluegrass covers of other genres is always amazing. Iron Horse is a group of very talented Bluegrass musicians that do this. I have a lot of their covers on my Playlist.

One of my favorites is their cover of Elton John's Rocketman

Not all southerners listen to strictly country. I am a pretty hardcore metal head at heart, and being a musician I have found an appreciation for nearly all forms of music.

Still, that bluegrass music calls to me lol.
We also like bluegrass and western. Though I have gotten into some rap lately.

giphy.gif

Though I have gotten into some rap lately.
You meant to say crap, not rap, Right???...lol...lol.

Trivia question for ya...lol...Who was the first music artist to record the first rap song to hit the commercial airwaves...lol.

Should be interesting to see who gets this one right...lol.

Back