How can I avoid king motor bikes?

Thumper

Local time
7:10 PM
Working on putting a Predator 79 CC 4 stroke on my schwinn meridian trike. I looked all over the net and the simplest mount for the 79 CC predator to my schwinn meridian seems only available through King Motor Bike or Gasbike.net which apparently is one & the same.
Can anyone tell me If There is another scource for this simple flat motor mount to go on the back frame of my schwinn meridian? I've heard nothing but horror stories about these two(apparently one) outfits & don't want to deal with them.
Thanks for helping out a newbie,
Thumper

Last edited:
Working on putting a Predator 79 CC 4 stroke on my schwinn meridian trike. I looked all over the net and the simplest mount for the 79 CC predator to my schwinn meridian seems only available through King Motor Bike or Gasbike.net which apparently is one & the same.
Can anyone tell me If There is another scource for this simple flat motor mount to go on the back frame of my schwinn meridian? I've heard nothing but horror stories about these two(apparently one) outfits & don't want to deal with them.
Thanks for helping out a newbie,
Thumper
Sorry my tablet is messing up.lol. they sell the predator trike mounts on ebay for like 49$ u need to use a huge sprocket for a 26 inch wheel. I use a 60 tooth with 10 tooth clutch on my trike, and i still hafta pedal to help it get going. 79cc predator. But... with the governor adjusted a bit, she will do 35 to 39 all day.

44 tooth sprocket work fine for my beach cruiser, but, it does have a factory made chained torque reduction drive add on.

Back