How can i make my own expansion chamber

How can I make my own expansion chamber
with metal ;)

but if you read the Jennings guild to 2 stokes you can get the right size and dimension of the pipe believe you can also use 2 stroke wizard to simulate what pipe you want, then build it using metal and a welder

that or spend 50$ on a mz65 replica, and bolt it on and call it a day

heres the link to the pipe im talking about

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Designing a pipe for a 2stroke is very difficult. I highly recommend finding a suitable MX pipe like RM85 or KTM65 and modifying it to fit. Each part of a 2stroke pipe is specially designed from the header diameter and length to each section of the chamber, diameter and taper, and stinger ID and length. All need to work together to match the RPM range desired and size of the engine it is being installed on. Its not impossible to make your own, but not something within the scope of most hobbyists to do properly.

The best bolt-on pipe is the MZ65, but the REAL ones are difficult to find and over $100. Don't get the clones like the zeda/cdh pipes or the new WC80 or MC80 w/e they call it cali pipe...the zeda and CDH are way too small with long tiny headers so don't make much power and the new cali pipe has a terrible sharp angle off the header that kills power and poor welding that is prone to leaking at the seams.

Back