How did you find MotoredBikes.com?

Where did you hear about MotoredBikes.com?

• Total voters
I'm about to just give up on this thing. If it's not one thing it's another. First, the custom wheels I ordered, don't fit inside the frame with the 7 speed freewheel.
Second, I need a specialty tool just to remove the cup and cone setup this old MTB came with. It just never ends...

I'm about to just give up on this thing. If it's not one thing it's another. First, the custom wheels I ordered, don't fit inside the frame with the 7 speed freewheel.
Second, I need a specialty tool just to remove the cup and cone setup this old MTB came with. It just never ends...
Start a new thread in the general section and post a few pictures of what you got, we'll help you out and get you riding.

I don't remember exactly, probably a search engine. Hell where was I 2 weeks ago at 3pm? Not a clue boys.

I just went into my browsers search engine looking for forums regarding motorised bicycles and decided on this one after viewing two others....This was the one that showed a more knowledgable membership answering questions and being of help to beginners so i joined so as to be of some small help to others whenever possible...DAMIEN

Last edited:
Got a kit from Staton Inc. While looking up stuff about motorized bicycles suggested forum sites popped up. 10 years ago there was 4 motorized bicycle sites, some electric only sites and a few pedal only sites.

Back