How did you find MotoredBikes.com?

Where did you hear about MotoredBikes.com?

• Total voters
I had an old mountain bike I loved and an engine. I wanted to put the engine on the bike. Knowing I was out of my ream, I got on the net for help. Goggle brought me here.

The information, incredible rides and just plain cool stuff I see here made me stay.

After spending the very last dime I owned on getting a new (very used) car and the cost of of getting the title changed over, an oil change and to switch out the tires on the new used car, I vowed to act on building a motorized bike. Something I had longed to do for some time. So before the day was out, I had about twenty windows open on my computer opened to eBay, thatsdax, kingsmotorbikes, cyclehappy and of course motoredbikes.com. I saw that MBc had a very active forum with many contributers actively taking part and I got really excited. So I registered and have been happy ever since.

I found this joint through a friend who is a bike nerd, mostly old Murray Eliminators. Both he and I know LF from another forum, and when he (LF) was first looking around for info we suggested he come to motoredbikes.com. Since then, I've been an occasional lurker, but never joined till my tadpole trike design had progressed to the point where I was considering power options.

How did I find y'all....?

Google search of "Bicycle Engine"...looking for parts.

Back