How did you find MotoredBikes.com?

Where did you hear about MotoredBikes.com?

• Total voters

Mountainman

yes -- like most -- google -- I think that it was motorized bicycles I put in ??

of serveral sites -- this one I liked best

helped me to get a good idea of what I wanted for MB #1 -- have not been let down

met many enjoyable friends here -- have referred interested ones to this site

since joining -- have been invited to other MB sites -- checked them out to visit

don't have that much time to spend on computer -- and -- here's where I wish to spend it

as we ride those MB things

cargo-master

I met Augi w/ his Sabrina II in WA state getting on the ferry boat going to AK. After I had originally spied an mb on the streets of Skagway, AK I knew that I'd like a project. I already had the parts for an occ chopper & HT 66cc build. Augi assisted me finish the build soon after getting to Juneau, AK. Being that the chopper was a small frame it felt awkward, the project morphed into a Cranbrook HT. Lots mo' bettah adult ride. Thru Augi, I met AlaskaVan & IBDennyAK, two very creative ingenious fellows. Because I'm having a lot of fun, I stepped up my MBC game to include 2 Golden Eagle engines kits. A 32cc Tanaka on an older Pugeot mb & a 35cc Robin/Subaru on a Montague Paratrooper. Both rides are sweet! Having met Augi has been a good thing. I wish him well always on "My Long Ride."

Last edited:
I

ibdennyak

I met Augi w/ his Sabrina II in WA state getting on the ferry boat going to AK. After I had originally spied an mb on the streets of Skagway, AK I knew that I'd like a project. I already had the parts for an occ chopper & HT 66cc build. Augi assisted me finish the build soon after getting to Juneau, AK. Being that the chopper was a small frame it felt awkward, the project morphed into a Cranbrook HT. Lots mo' bettah adult ride. Thru Augi, I met AlaskaVan & IBDennyAK, two very creative ingenious fellows. Because I'm having a lot of fun, I stepped up my MBC game to include 2 Golden Eagle engines kits. A 32cc Tanaka on an older Pugeot mb & a 35cc Robin/Subaru on a Montague Paratrooper. Both rides are sweet! Having met Augi has been a good thing. I wish him well always on "My Long Ride."[/QUOT
Aaaaaw, now I feel all warm and fuzzy. :cool: For anyone who hasn't met cargomaster personally.....he is quite the guy. Kinda restores your faith in humanity.

His bikes are nice too....I've ridden them.

ccpomea

Was driving through Boston and saw a guy riding and it seemed like he was going faster than someone pedalling would be able to do in same conditions. Saw same guy a few days later and noticed bike had an electric motor. Started googling and found this site.

Last edited: