How did you find MotoredBikes.com?

Where did you hear about MotoredBikes.com?

• Total voters
yes -- like most -- google -- I think that it was motorized bicycles I put in ??

of serveral sites -- this one I liked best

helped me to get a good idea of what I wanted for MB #1 -- have not been let down

met many enjoyable friends here -- have referred interested ones to this site

since joining -- have been invited to other MB sites -- checked them out to visit

don't have that much time to spend on computer -- and -- here's where I wish to spend it

as we ride those MB things

I met Augi w/ his Sabrina II in WA state getting on the ferry boat going to AK. After I had originally spied an mb on the streets of Skagway, AK I knew that I'd like a project. I already had the parts for an occ chopper & HT 66cc build. Augi assisted me finish the build soon after getting to Juneau, AK. Being that the chopper was a small frame it felt awkward, the project morphed into a Cranbrook HT. Lots mo' bettah adult ride. Thru Augi, I met AlaskaVan & IBDennyAK, two very creative ingenious fellows. Because I'm having a lot of fun, I stepped up my MBC game to include 2 Golden Eagle engines kits. A 32cc Tanaka on an older Pugeot mb & a 35cc Robin/Subaru on a Montague Paratrooper. Both rides are sweet! Having met Augi has been a good thing. I wish him well always on "My Long Ride."

Last edited:
I met Augi w/ his Sabrina II in WA state getting on the ferry boat going to AK. After I had originally spied an mb on the streets of Skagway, AK I knew that I'd like a project. I already had the parts for an occ chopper & HT 66cc build. Augi assisted me finish the build soon after getting to Juneau, AK. Being that the chopper was a small frame it felt awkward, the project morphed into a Cranbrook HT. Lots mo' bettah adult ride. Thru Augi, I met AlaskaVan & IBDennyAK, two very creative ingenious fellows. Because I'm having a lot of fun, I stepped up my MBC game to include 2 Golden Eagle engines kits. A 32cc Tanaka on an older Pugeot mb & a 35cc Robin/Subaru on a Montague Paratrooper. Both rides are sweet! Having met Augi has been a good thing. I wish him well always on "My Long Ride."[/QUOT
Aaaaaw, now I feel all warm and fuzzy. :cool: For anyone who hasn't met cargomaster personally.....he is quite the guy. Kinda restores your faith in humanity.

His bikes are nice too....I've ridden them.

Was driving through Boston and saw a guy riding and it seemed like he was going faster than someone pedalling would be able to do in same conditions. Saw same guy a few days later and noticed bike had an electric motor. Started googling and found this site.

Last edited:
Back