How did you find MotoredBikes.com?

Where did you hear about MotoredBikes.com?

• Total voters
I want to know how you found this place. It would be really helpful to know what is working and what isn't.

Thanks!
Found you in an IXquick.com search. Here's my first post:

Happened to find the site and a thread in an Internet search, was curious about the Z4C spark plug installed in my second hand Motorized bike. Liked the thread, thought I'd join. Don't know why, but really like the motorized bikes, and Chinese Engines. My buddy helped my get mine running, then lost the split washer from the carburetor for me. So, I bought another carburetor. Got to find it again and get it installed, then fix my front brake. That might be all I need, but want to make a few upgrades. Got the new combo clutch lever to install, Noticed I have a switch for a brake light, so should use that for something. Don't like my kick strand, seems like it'll fall over. It's an adjustable kick stand, but it's in the fully extended position, not long enough. Got another at a second hand store cheap, of course it's the same size. lol Well, guess I'll be searching through your threads for an hour or so. Later...

Thought I'd mention, for those of you old timers who remember Gone Fishing'/ Augie. He has gone on to other things after closing his Motor Assisted Bicycles forum last year.

I don't know the entire story behind his presence and departure here except from his perspective. I like Augie a lot and I hope he's found new interesting stuff to pursue, I will say one thing, he sure had a mad-on about HT bike engines.

I want to know how you found this place. It would be really helpful to know what is working and what isn't.

Thanks!
I'm looking for information on how to register a bicycle, since it has no title, no receipt (aka, Bill of Sale) and I feel like I'll be pounding my head against a wall with this, but, HERE I AM!! :)

I just typed motorized bikes in google. I must say I’m glad I did! I’ve learned a lot here!

Back