How did you find out about this forum???

Where did you find this forum?

• Total voters
Yes it will. I am keeping the motor-bicycles domain so that people won't get lost, but soon enough, motoredbikes.com will rise in the google ranks as motor-bicycles.com starts to fall out.

It would be great if somebody would "Wiki-edit" for us, get MB.com updated (unless somebody already did, I honestly didn't look). Wiki edit the new name will add a little quantum math quick. :cool:

Saw the link on the Dax site...now I'm hooked!....great place ;-)
Andrew

I found this place on a Google search, but it is pages in. I've been having so much fun I crawled under my old 29 Ford in the garage and found a 4 cylinder engine from an old outboard, a small one. Now I am looking to build a antique looking Motored bike, like an Ace 4. Have fun, Dave.

Some one on (MBc-EDIT: another site) posed it. If you guys are ready for more power check it out. My name on there is 2or3wheels and i can help you our alot with small 4-stroke engines.

Last edited by a moderator:
i accidently typed in moterdbikes instead of motorized bikes one of the best mistakes of my life

mnbiker, glad you're here, now please go introduce yourself!

if you'd like to become a part of our community, also, you're quite welcome...then we could share sites and info :)

but, if you're only here to get more traffic for that site, then you're not really here. and, i sincerely hope the link to MBc on that site (which looks pretty cool) wasn't a violation of terms...that's not our style.

How did you find out about this forum???
Almost three weeks ago, I Googled "80cc expansion chamber" and found a link to this forum at the bottom of the first page of search results.

I've been able to utilize some useful info from what I've read here to make my first motorized bike even better. Now an expansion chamber is not the first priority, lol. Keeping the Happy Time two stroke quiet and in one piece is! Hahaha...

Thanks!

:)~

Back