How did you find out about this forum???

Where did you find this forum?

• Total voters
I was on a teardrop forum site. They where talking about scooters and a few of them had motorized bicycles. One of them said something about this site. I just had to look. LOL

apratt said:
I was on a teardrop forum site. They where talking about scooters and a few of them had motorized bicycles. One of them said something about this site.
Exactly the same as apratt's answer. The member that told us about it was Steve. Thanks Steve :cool:

Tom, do you have a HTML tag that can be copied and posted to personal networking profiles? That would be useful.

wheels

I'm having difficulty remembering how I actually came across this place.
I either had a vision in which a naked man approached me and told me of the promised land (that man turned out to be Tom, and this site the promised land)
OR I was talking to people on the Moped Army site about making a machine to run on abandoned railways and someone suggested simply putting a motor on a bike for greater versatility...thus the search began and here I am....still dreaming about blazing down abandoned rail lines with a two-stroke on a bike.
http://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/read.php?f=1&i=315635&t=314863

etheric said:
I'm having difficulty remembering how I actually came across this place.
I either had a vision in which a naked man approached me and told me of the promised land (that man turned out to be Tom, and this site the promised land)
OR I was talking to people on the Moped Army site about making a machine to run on abandoned railways and someone suggested simply putting a motor on a bike for greater versatility...thus the search began and here I am....still dreaming about blazing down abandoned rail lines with a two-stroke on a bike.
http://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/read.php?f=1&i=315635&t=314863

:???: Now you have me wondering how I found this place. :???:

I was going to blame "Kelly" nogoodnic because he and I exchanged a few messages in the LAME yahoo motorizedbikeinformation forum.

But I went back and looked in my e-mail history. I got back on the internet on Sept. 6, built and demolished a blog, built another.......

It has to do with LOSING ALL THOSE PHOTOS, thanks to Picasa pix, and in my DESPERATE searching the web for those missing Sept 26-29 pix, I must stumbled in here " seeking shelter from the storm".

I quickly wrote nogoodnic "I found this place that works"

I think it was like 5 or 6 pages down in the Google/Yahoo Searches back then. maybe #156 and climbing.

TOM? Do you remember watching the site climb the search ladder??
Time for some "founding father" recollections. HOW FAST DID THIS CLIMB IN RANKING?

btw- I'm going to write the Sept. "pre-MB.com" travel story, perhaps mindless rambling (as I'm prone to do) will jar my memory.

But I'm pretty sure it was typical DUMB LUCK, "once was lost, now I'm found" type wandering.

Back