How did you get started with Motorized Bicycles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad you live on the other side of America. My buddy Hawaii Ed and I could help you build, maintain and fix a motorized bike.

If you don't have anyone near your location, stick around here. There is no doubt in my mind that the gentlemen here can walk you through the steps into building your MB. If it's more to your liking, you could buy one already made and just maintain and fix. I would recommend buying one from someone here on the forum, then pay to have it shipped to you.

With this hobby, you MUST be willing and able to repair the motorized portion of the bicycle. Bike shops will probably not want to have anything to do with your motorized creation. You MIGHT have sympathizers at the local moped or motorcycle repair shop.

It CAN be done. Your "someday" WILL eventually turn to "now". We've got a good, supportive bunch here. The fact that you wear skirts don't make a bit of difference to most of us here, I would imagine.

Good luck, Miss.

i wrecked my car, and started riding my bike everywhere. i got tired of the beach cruiser and bought a mountain bike. that was ok for a while, but i eventually got tired f that too. so i figured a motor should do the trick. and the ht engine is dirt cheap so i did it. still havent started riding it yet. still need to et the brakes worked out. its fun for sure though. very addicting.

Sry to hear that Will,
Did you post a pic of it so we can keep an eye out for it?
Any unique identifying features?
Whew! Fresno is REAL big ! Gonna be hard to find it there without help.
Good luck in a recovery.
rc

My insurance is going to cover the loss and I still have several fine bikes.

A neighbor saw it being ridden after it was stolen and the bike was smoking real bad. I have a feeling it is trashed by now.

Thanks for the concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back