Clutch How do I adjust my clutch??

StrontiumEthics

Sponsor
How could I adjust my clutch, I feel that it is slipping, because when I release the clutch it take a while until the engine begins the compression, and when I accelorate I can feel the rpm's increase but the bike doesnt increase in acceleration until a while after, I am running a 34t sprocket, I think my clutch has slipped a little, also I took off the clutch cover, and found very black grease there, that smell like burned fuel. IDK what it was I just whiped some off and the cluch worked a little better. Anyways can someone send me a link on how to adjust your clutch OTHER THAN ZBOX. Thanks alot. Possibly a picture of the "T" nut im not to sure what/where that is.

Zev0

This should be in the 2-stroke or frame mount section. This is for bicycles only. Not motored bikes.

StrontiumEthics

Sponsor
Ok,
What part of the Zbox clutch adjust instructions are not understood ?
The part where he says " If you just want to adjust the clutch now, with the clutch lever still pulled tighten the T nut by hand all the way in then back it off ½ to 1 turn (as a guide) or as much as you like".

I dont really know what the "T" nut is? Do you have a pic of it exactly?

BoltsMissing

Zbox factory pics.

be aware though, the standard HT clutch cable has a tendency to keep stretching.
It's been suggested to replace the cable with a heavy duty stainless steel brake cable if it continues to stretch.
So after your T-Nut adjusments, trial and errors, keep checking the slack on clutch cable first

Attachments

• tn_T-Nut-1.jpg
    tn_T-Nut-1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 361
  • tn_T-Nut-2.JPG
    tn_T-Nut-2.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 363
Last edited: