How do i check for leaks if i cant idle

wont it tear up the motor to try stopping an engine? the electric motors are meant to slow themselves down not a greater force and buying a motor for my back wheel would cost half what i have invested in my current build the bike im building. ive got 1600 dollars into this thing the motor is close to 800 for a 2.0 regen brake motor and a motor controller plus id have more stuff on my handle bars and im trying to keep them clean. plus plus ive already spent money on a dual brake lever.

wont it tear up the motor to try stopping an engine? the electric motors are meant to slow themselves down not a greater force and buying a motor for my back wheel would cost half what i have invested in my current build the bike im building. ive got 1600 dollars into this thing the motor is close to 800 for a 2.0 regen brake motor and a motor controller plus id have more stuff on my handle bars and im trying to keep them clean. plus plus ive already spent money on a dual brake lever.

The sick thing about electric motors is the lifespan isn't gonna change as long as it is being used correctly vs incorrectly.

yeah. anyways i cant afford a motor to simply stop the brakes though if i could id get a 6000 watt motor to use when low on gas and the motor to use when low on bettery

Back