How do i check for leaks if i cant idle

That should get the idle problem solved, you may want to replace the muffler. It will run better and everyone else around you will be glad too.

Sitherus, I buy a lot from eBay and there are a number of sellers you can choose from with a variety of prices and delivery expectations. After buying directly from China sellers, I come to the conclusion that the actual delivery time frame is just too iffy for normal, sane people. True, the price might be better but sometimes it is marginal compare to a seller in North America. I would gladly pay $12 as oppose to $10 for an item that I know will arrive within 3-5 business days. I have had luck with China sellers where the item arrives within 1-2 weeks and others it was 3-5+ weeks. And, it is nothing to do with the China sellers they are sending it right away and very courteous, but the shipping is just too random. I recommend to buy from North American sellers unless you don't mind waiting.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I would have gone with the SHA clone which is a much better carb. Remember to put the O-right in place before installing.
i was told on this very forum to just get the nt carb.

Sitherus, I buy a lot from eBay and there are a number of sellers you can choose from with a variety of prices and delivery expectations. After buying directly from China sellers, I come to the conclusion that the actual delivery time frame is just too iffy for normal, sane people. True, the price might be better but sometimes it is marginal compare to a seller in North America. I would gladly pay $12 as oppose to $10 for an item that I know will arrive within 3-5 business days. I have had luck with China sellers where the item arrives within 1-2 weeks and others it was 3-5+ weeks. And, it is nothing to do with the China sellers they are sending it right away and very courteous, but the shipping is just too random. I recommend to buy from North American sellers unless you don't mind waiting.
If you can find me a carb not 2 more dollars than what i paid ill cancel my order and get that.

stay with what you ordered, a good, solid, carb that will give you no headaches

The platform you started with and the engine was a good engine but i wouldn't trust the way you put all the clutch and throttle since it is backwards :/ all the other gearedbikes I used I just took the derailleur off and used it like a single speed (old school...) it creates a cleaner look and less wires and then you don't have to worry about shifting plus also you can put all the throttle and clutch were it's supposed to be... And going 30mph on a bicycle it's best to go with what's the safest way possible... I've went 45 on a MB and it's about as scary as a 200lb fighting pit bull running after you lol so just be careful and don't do more than you think you can :)

Back