How do i check for leaks if i cant idle

sounds like your sprocket may have come loose and shaft is now too far into it
Using 2 3/4 sockets one would not move without the other being able to move. how would i tighten or loosen this shaft?

first, get metric sockets, then make sure sprocket woodruff key is correctly in place, then tighten

also, I'm wondering if you might have lost the ball bearing that sits inside that shaft behind the bucking bar

first, get metric sockets, then make sure sprocket woodruff key is correctly in place, then tighten

also, I'm wondering if you might have lost the ball bearing that sits inside that shaft behind the bucking bar
would you be willing to skype with me to let me know what you think could help? what ive put together wrong? I feel like allot of unknowing could be fixed by having an experienced set of eyes on the project.

sorry, I'm on a win9x machine with no skype & phone is hard wired that I bought 30 some years ago without even caller ID : (

where is the correct place? base it on a clock.

key is half-moon shaped and goes into slot in shaft so it is level, then sprocket has a slot that goes over the key - be careful that key doesn't slide out in the back when you put the sprocket on

so i got the new carb muffler and brake lever today. i washed the bike and engine with automotive engine degreaser and today I put the pin back in and it sticks out like its supposed to but now when i put the clutch arm in and pull the clutch lever it doesn't activate the clutch. so the clutch is always active and i cant easily roll start the engine. My clutch arm looks to be in good condition, and i cant push in the pin with brute force.

Back