How do i check for leaks if i cant idle

Look your parts up online, I can almost guarantee that a walk up store will have any parts to fit it unless your near a bicycle shop that builds motored bikes, master links are the exception since I think they are motorcycle chains? Not for sure about that one though, it's a 410 or 415 chain depending on which motor you have most these parts you need are cheap anyways

Look your parts up online, I can almost guarantee that a walk up store will have any parts to fit it unless your near a bicycle shop that builds motored bikes, master links are the exception since I think they are motorcycle chains? Not for sure about that one though, it's a 410 or 415 chain depending on which motor you have most these parts you need are cheap anyways
Ive been to every motorcycle shop, bicycle shop, lawn mower shop and pit bike store in my area. lawn mower shops cant send me one because of liability they dont even keep them in stock. bicycle shops say its too big and motorcycle stores and pit bike stores say its too small. I have found one online for 56 cents but the minimum purchase is 5 dollars.

Ive been to every motorcycle shop, bicycle shop, lawn mower shop and pit bike store in my area. lawn mower shops cant send me one because of liability they dont even keep them in stock. bicycle shops say its too big and motorcycle stores and pit bike stores say its too small. I have found one online for 56 cents but the minimum purchase is 5 dollars.
Its 415 btw

Problem after problem. I was trying to get my engine back in place and it completey launched in the direction i was pushing and it pulled the wire spark plug connector out of the cdi. Now if i could figure out how to take apart the cdi i could solder it back. Its like the wire was clean cut i think the rubber was dry and stale.

Oops typo, "will not have" sorry bout that :)

this CDI is solid i cant get it open. It had to be built some way. How do i open it?

If it was just the spark plug wire then you should just get any 7mm spark plug wire and it will screw back into the cdi

You're amazing. I didnt even know it was a screw. I was blow torching the cdi trying to get the plastic to melt so i could open it with a knife and re solder it in. then i gave up and just electrical taped it on hoping it made contact.

Lol blow torches are fun but you have to watch your sweet tooth to light everything on fire, I actually bought 7mm high performance spark plug wire for a v8 for only 20$ and I run it on everything since then, I've used it on 5 different bikes and still have 4 or 5 whole wires left.
It actually gave me about 2mph, if you look at the difference in between the wires then it's obviously better grade wire

Back