How do I get these tight, are there bolts in there?

Local time
12:41 PM
I need my motor tightened in the back it's leaking oil and gas, and I can wiggle the gasket., I've tighten all external bolts I can find but I feel as if my problem is in those 2 spots, how do I get there. Are they behind my clutch? Ahahhhhhhh!

IMG_20220506_104818590_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220506_104818590_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220506_104833752_HDR.jpg

I need my motor tightened in the back it's leaking oil and gas, and I can wiggle the gasket., I've tighten all external bolts I can find but I feel as if my problem is in those 2 spots, how do I get there. Are they behind my clutch? Ahahhhhhhh!
I'm sure someone alse will come along who may have experienced this type of problem, (I have not), but here is a diagram of that area that is leaking on you so you can see exactly what is there...Hope this will be helpful to you.

engine-0002.jpg

I'm wondering if it's hung up on something or the bearings weren't pressed in all the way... Something is going on in there

The good news is that section of the lower unit is isolated from the crankcase area, the gasket in the picture below should seal the two section apart. There should be only grease in between the bearings, everyone i tore down had very little. the only way to do it right is to disassemble the engine completely and start with a new gasket.
s-l300.jpg

That picture is upside down and slightly tilted, the flat part on the bottom you cut out once you have the cases bolted together, the base of the cylinder goes in that area.

Do you have a feeler gauge? you can start with a thin gauge and check if it will slide in between the halves of the case.
1651866051114.jpeg

Look at all the picture very carefully.

Back