how do you go about getting in the over 50 mph club.

where did you hit your top speed? if there was a grade or wind involved then the data is garbage. make the same pass in the other direction and average the two

I have done 70 miles per hour on a china girl, so I know what it takes, and I'm not seeing any of it on your bike. poor aerodynamics and a junk pipe aren't going to get you to 70 miles per hour.

and by the way, it sucked. it was completely useless for anything but dickwaving on forums, acceleration was pitiful and it could barely stop. not what you want on either the road or the racetrack.

something you've got to remember, those police speedtraps tend to run a little optimistic. there's no money in a conservative estimate.

I see you called britt's verified speed run bs aswell! wow and he proved it with video and radar! and those guy in fla have a whole group of riders attaining 60 plus!I personally would never post video or a screen shot as prof of top speed.Where i live its illegal to operate my bike on the street !So next spring when the local track opens again ill post my time slips since i cant be charged for that!

have you seen his bike's acceleration off the line? neither has he, it just doesn't do it. you have to get it going with human power. there's a reason people like him just talk about how fast they went and not what their quarter mile times were. that's a useless bike in my book. on top of that it barely tops 50, no matter what his buddy's ebay speed gun says. I've seen the video, and it's barely moving.

my personal bike will outrun anything on the street to 30 miles per hour, and until 45 or so is still smoking import cars

Last edited:
^^^^^^ What he said!
I was under the impression these 70mph 2-strokes were still worthy street vehicles LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
How do I have poor aerodynamics?I am sitting within the frontal area of the frame and only 30 inches off the ground and my highest point at the bars is just about two inches lower than any mountain,cruiser,road bike on the market!as for the pipe OK you got me......thinking your entitled to your opinion. And yet are you sure YOU are the only one who can do 70 with a china girl I DONT think so! come to think about it funny how you have no proof of anything you claim not even a pic of bike hmm wonder why?

How do I have poor aerodynamics?I am sitting within the frontal area of the frame and only 30 inches off the ground and my highest point at the bars is just about two inches lower than any mountain,cruiser,road bike on the market!as for the pipe OK you got me......thinking your entitled to your opinion. And yet are you sure YOU are the only one who can do 70 with a china girl I DONT think so! come to think about it funny how you have no proof of anything you claim not even a pic of bike hmm wonder why?
Sounds pretty low eny pics .My petrol Cap is at 30 Inc my bars are 2 Inc lower then that pedals 1inc off ground . only problem is people think a pocket bike lol

Arguing on the Internet is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still a retard.

Last edited by a moderator:
you couldnt be more wrong!my bars are at 39 and i would say the width of mine is half of yours!also i to build four strokes and use these 6.5 hp 198cc engine that have only 14cc less so your saying 2.5 hp out of 14cc !dought it!!
2016-11-08 19.25.00.jpg
2016-11-08 19.20.51.jpg
2016-11-08 19.28.21.jpg
2016-11-08 19.28.48.jpg

So i just looked up your predator 212 engine and wouldnt you know it is also rated at 6.5 hp! And YOU stated that it was stock so who is full of s**t now?also where is your pic's and proof of claims?

just out of curiosity how much do you and your bike weigh? I just weighed mine and total is 240lbs witch i think is more relevant in this case.

Back