how do you go about getting in the over 50 mph club.

Im new to a bicycle with a motor on it..not new to making things go fast and i have no reason to doubt the proven capabilities of some of these motors being built today.

So tell us what youve done to try to go faster?

Do you even know how to improve performance or tune a 2 stroke motor?

Its ok if you dont..no one is born knowing how to but we learn at some point with some interest and continue to learn today.
Like I said bro build one and than you will know,if you want to go over 40 and still have a good bike get a motorcycle,and yes I am being Real

Like I said bro build one and than you will know,if you want to go over 40 and still have a good bike get a motorcycle,and yes I am being Real
I will build one and ive already owned a few motorcycles..03 yamaha yz125..2001 yamaha yz250...2007 yamaha r6.

When i build my bike and put my efforts into it and i cant do over 35mph without the motor breaking all the time then ill be the first to back you up but i doubt that will happen.

I will build one and ive already owned a few motorcycles..03 yamaha yz125..2001 yamaha yz250...2007 yamaha r6.

When i build my bike and put my efforts into it and i cant do over 35mph without the motor breaking all the time then ill be the first to back you up but i doubt that will happen.
Cool I'm looking forward to hearing from you,ride safe my friend

69, why did you give him the time of day, I called him what I sees him already, an insane b**ch who is best left to collect dust somewhere.

He's obviously an arse****.

Please, no feeding of the trolls.
Bro u need to watch who your calling a b**ch,for real

Hey Marc, you are right. They are not designed to do 45mph, but with a little work they certainly will do it.
In fact it is too darned easy. Kids around here are going wayyyy to fast on these bikes.

I actually only got to 44mph. If I had put a 40t sprocket would have done 45.
50mph is exponentially more hp but I have no doubt it is quite possible, especially with a shifter.
That was on the stock carb, a stock non-cat pipe, stock ignition, and stock 44t sprocket.
Basically just a ported cylinder and rechambered head.

These motors are simple and crude but easily expandable.
Quality control is lacking, but if you want to play Burt Munro, these motors will take you places.
As a learning tool, they are fantastic. The cheap parts are affordable or can be replaced with quality parts.

I'm not new to 2 strokes, I've 40 years experience. My usual ride is a KTM so I know a quality 2 stroke.
One year of buzzing away on these cheap heads and cylinders has taught me a lot.
Don't knock if you haven't tried or weren't successful. These motors have a lot to teach.
Don't miss the opportunity to learn.

Hey Marc, you are right. They are not designed to do 45mph, but with a little work they certainly will do it.
In fact it is too darned easy. Kids around here are going wayyyy to fast on these bikes.

50mph is exponentially more hp but I have no doubt it is quite possible, especially with a shifter.
That was on the stock carb, a stock non-cat pipe, stock ignition, and stock 44t sprocket.

Quality control is lacking, but if you want to play Burt Munro, these motors will take you places.
As a learning tool, they are fantastic. The cheap parts are affordable or can be replaced with quality parts.

I'm not new to 2 strokes, I've 40 years experience. My usual ride is a KTM so I know a quality 2 stroke.
One year of buzzing away on these cheap heads and cylinders has taught me a lot.
Don't knock if you haven't tried or weren't successful. These motors have a lot to teach.
Bro I mite be wrong I mite be rite all I'm saying is take them for what they are.dont expect a high quality kit.there is no such thing,just ride and enjoy,but all the mods in the world won't make them bullet proof,they are good fun but high proformanc might as well get a motorcycle

Now do you mean what I see?

He's definitely a b**ch.

Now do you mean what I see?

He's definitely a b**ch.
You my friend must be very young,or just so nieve to know that in the real world the unsheltered world calling a man a b**ch is instant knock out time! I don't know you nor would it be good for us to ever meet,and considering that we are on the web.but I would not be at all surprised if you get your ass handed to you if you talk like that in the real world not some fourm

I had this Miniature Dachshund, you know? A wiener dog. Great little dog.
Anyway, if he was in the car with the windows shut, and he saw another dog, he'd go NUTS!
Bark and carry on like he was gonna kill the other dog.
Open the door and he'll shut right up, like a little dog should.
-----------------------------
There is a story about 1940s boxer Joe Louis going into a bar.
Skinny drunk guy recognizes him and starts calling for a fight while his buddies hold him back.
Joe turns his back on the drunk and says to the bartender:
"Look, if that guy hits me, and I find out about it..."
-------------------------------
Might as well get a motorcycle? Got several of them, you are missing the point. Wait a minute. You said:
"Man I'm sorry but I don't think these little motors have a snowballs chance in hell to reach 45 let alone 50! I just can't see it,and nobody can convince me outher Wise unless I see it for myself"
You are absolutely right. You cannot see it and nobody can convince you. Got it. End of discussion.
Don't go on about it.

Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and have folks think you a b**ch, than to speak up and confirm it.
Jus' sayin'.

Next fool says:

Back