how do you go about getting in the over 50 mph club.

You know Frank... you really need to come out of your shell, open up, and tell us how you really feel..!;)
Really honestly, the kind of person he is is more or less the kind of person I would like to beat with something, anything.

Then again he's free to say what he wishes and look as foolish as he wishes on the internet, certainly if I had a real physical person in front of me talking very stupidly like that I would tell them to go f*** their grandmother. If the had a problem with it and wanted a physical challenge depending on my mood I would probably punch them in the nuts/throat or I would simply prepare to draw a firearm. If they were a larger person than I it again would depend on my mood and I may still try to clobber them because it's a satisfying feeling, and if all hell goes wrong I simply prepare to draw a firearm unless I'm knocked out cold, I've had it happen in worse ways than hitting punched in the mouth. Believe it or not I think one of my front teeth are going to have to come out, it's looser now but these things happen.

Anyway aside from how I feel about stupid people, I would say you're right, this guy absolutely needs to get a grasp on both English and reality.

Marc, here's a photo of me, please come to Allentown Pennsylvania and hunt me down via my face or simply message me on here and we can meet and you can satisfy your cravings, bro.
IMAG0504.jpg

Last edited:
Motorized bikes with CG engines go over 40, 50, 60 mph. These are not opinions they are facts. If you want to fall in, accept that just because you haven't been able to make one do it don't mean that no one else has. Show a bit of humility and they may show you how. My fastest speed to date is 48 mph, and that ain't all that. It should be faster. I just need to listen more. I don't really know if your a as***le or not, but you know what they say about opinions.
Ya I know bro it's cool,by the way I am an ass hole.cant help it,but I am very sceptical.

Really honestly, the kind of person he is is more or less the kind of person I would like to beat with something, anything.

Then again he's free to say what he wishes and look as foolish as he wishes on the internet, certainly if I had a real physical person in front of me talking very stupidly like that I would tell them to go f**k their grandmother. If the had a problem with it and wanted a physical challenge depending on my mood I would probably punch them in the nuts/throat or I would simply prepare to draw a firearm. If they were a larger person than I it again would depend on my mood and I may still try to clobber them because it's a satisfying feeling, and if all hell goes wrong I simply prepare to draw a firearm unless I'm knocked out cold, I've had it happen in worse ways than hitting punched in the mouth. Believe it or not I think one of my front teeth are going to have to come out, it's looser now but these things happen.

Anyway aside from how I feel about stupid people, I would say you're right, this guy absolutely needs to get a grasp on both English and reality.

Marc, here's a photo of me, please come to Allentown Pennsylvania and hunt me down via my face or simply message me on here and we can meet and you can satisfy your cravings, bro. View attachment 79131
Nice picture man see ya soon

Ya I know bro it's cool,by the way I am an ass hole.cant help it,but I am very sceptical.
being a skeptic is one thing, but being skeptical of something that has been done hundreds of times over is a whole different thing. a skeptic is concerned about solar roadways, the hyperloop, so on and so forth. emergent technologies that are easy to rip a new one.

if you don't believe a motor can do 50 miles per hour, how about a race? we'll go for pinks.

The top speed will be controlled by the quality of the motor, the gearing and weight of the machine and rider. With the same engine the latter 2 will have make or break the top speed limit. 2 identical bikes, one with a fat rider will not be as fast as a some skinny little guy riding it.

The top speed will be controlled by the quality of the motor, the gearing and weight of the machine and rider. With the same engine the latter 2 will have make or break the top speed limit. 2 identical bikes, one with a fat rider will not be as fast as a some skinny little guy riding it.
They would if they both rode them off a cliff. Well, how fat and skinny are we talkin here? I mean if it's like 90 vs 900 off the cliff could be some wind resistance issues and on the ground could be some flat tire issues.

Last edited:
I couldn't disagree more.
If top speed runs are performed on a straight, flat, smooth and level road then weight mostly just affects acceleration. Aerodynamics are what is most important for top speed.
Otherwise there just wouldn't be any fully faired vehicles setting speed records.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/458222-how-does-weight-affect-top-speed/
Watch a sports car rally and you will notice that, except for spoilers, tires and logos, the cars look similar to ones you see on the street. But looking inside a rally car, you'll find the factory interior package and seats have been removed and replaced with a roll bar and aluminum racing seats. The absence of cushy interiors and air conditioners is typical of racecars that compete in classes, such as stock car races, where all engines have similar horsepower. Racing engineers use sophisticated technology to determine the optimum power-to-weight ratio of a racecar. If you loaded down one car in a particular class with 10 bags of sand, its top speed would be affected, and that car would fall behind the rest of the field .

Back