how do you go about getting in the over 50 mph club.

This is my pro street build.its crazy fast and gets there quick!There are service roads that run along side the highway here in southern Ont and many have speed signs,so far my best pass was 114.kph.and i think there is a little more because my main jet was just a little lean and not getting all it could at wot (little flat spot just before full throttle)if i add 1 click on enrichment valve(choke) it pulls again!Next jet will be an 84 in a bored out to 17.5mm cns hp gen4 carb with high flow performance filter and on the long offset intake,the motor has its case halfs stuffed (Thanks Jaguar)all fasteners swapped with socket head stainless,upper and lower con rod bearings upgraded,con rod has sides cut and knife edged removing 7 grams,wrist pin is drilled and piston is drilled and skirted and proper rings installed,double sheilded 2203 ntn bearings with the inner sheilds pulled on crank (takes up some of the endplay)same bearings on clutch shaft with 11 tooth drive gear and a 34 out back, the crank has been balanced and the wood riff key slot was filled and relocated 7.5 degrees back (retarded) the jug has its ports enlarged exhaust timing raised only slightly no intake timing change and transfers were reramped and flow redirected towards intake (thanks Again Jaguar) it has a performance cdi and coil also the 8cc round cnc head but i milled off 1mm to make the mating surface completely level,the exhaust is a long header tube expansion chamber with a modded muffler behind that.Somehow this setup stages twice on the pipe it seems to come on around 3600 to5600rpm then again at 8500 and doesnt seem to fall off and it revs close if not just past 12,000 rpm and screams with great response to in put even at higher revs!

This is my pro street build.its crazy fast and gets there quick!There are service roads that run along side the highway here in southern Ont and many have speed signs,so far my best pass was 114.kph.and i think there is a little more because my main jet was just a little lean and not getting all it could at wot (little flat spot just before full throttle)if i add 1 click on enrichment valve(choke) it pulls again!Next jet will be an 84 in a bored out to 17.5mm cns hp gen4 carb with high flow performance filter and on the long offset intake,the motor has its case halfs stuffed (Thanks Jaguar)all fasteners swapped with socket head stainless,upper and lower con rod bearings upgraded,con rod has sides cut and knife edged removing 7 grams,wrist pin is drilled and piston is drilled and skirted and proper rings installed,double sheilded 2203 ntn bearings with the inner sheilds pulled on crank (takes up some of the endplay)same bearings on clutch shaft with 11 tooth drive gear and a 34 out back, the crank has been balanced and the wood riff key slot was filled and relocated 7.5 degrees back (retarded) the jug has its ports enlarged exhaust timing raised only slightly no intake timing change and transfers were reramped and flow redirected towards intake (thanks Again Jaguar) it has a performance cdi and coil also the 8cc round cnc head but i milled off 1mm to make the mating surface completely level,the exhaust is a long header tube expansion chamber with a modded muffler behind that.Somehow this setup stages twice on the pipe it seems to come on around 3600 to5600rpm then again at 8500 and doesnt seem to fall off and it revs close if not just past 12,000 rpm and screams with great response to in put even at higher revs!
What motor are you using ? My pretty stock 66cc only one day did 77.1 and it was screaming .I don't think it would handle eny more .My push bike with 49cc pb/pocket bike hp motor hits 1200 rev at 4hp and I never heard a 66cc go like she does it eats 66cc and cars off the line but only gets 67kmh .evon the world record for a 50cc is what you say you get so call them and get your certificate lol

I think you should look at current record its alot higher than that! I used to race a ysr 50 (and many others) and stock it went 110kph until i modded it then 140 was max and that was in the early 90s.

I think you should look at current record its alot higher than that! I used to race a ysr 50 (and many others) and stock it went 110kph until i modded it then 140 was max and that was in the early 90s.[/QUOTE so what are you running on a push bike at 114kmh ? .even when you way up the paper work a 66cc only should get 80 kmh not too mention por Quilty .its just a lot of kids tell me there bike hit 60kmh and then I ride it and lucky to hit 30kmh .and what works for your engine won't work on all of them .so Hay power to you buddy / Fist Pump lol.

This does not compute?
114kph with a 34t is a lot more than 12,000rpm, especially with your rims.
If your main jet is just a little lean, a little flat spot just before full throttle is not the symptom.
Pulling the inner shields on crank will not take up any of the endplay.
There is no reason to use shielded bearings on the crank, it inhibits oil flow.
How did you knife edge this rod?
b26_1.jpg

Your bike looks lovely, but some of what you are saying does not make sense to me.
57189-e730843221b34303dcdfb489a15e3e15.jpg

Steve

Last edited:
well if you do the math at 12,000 with my 26 inch wheels and 2.2 tires and 34t out back would be 120kph or 75.3mph so i guess im not quite hitting 12,000 rpm but close!oh yeah dont forget i run 11t drive gear on clutch shaft.and yes that is exactly what happens when just a little lean i couldn't get to full wot unless i added one click on enrichment valve witch made it pull again.as for the bearings they are 62o3 not 6202 there wider and do take up endplay also the inner sheilds(facing crank) are pulled so as to allow for lubrication and are of much better quality! ok so you see how the rod looks like an i beam,i cut the edges down flush with the rod then cut on both sides a 45 to center so that there is less of a flat edge and hopefully less turbulence created by the rod,admittedly though its mostly for weight reduction!

I see you called britt's verified speed run bs aswell! wow and he proved it with video and radar! and those guy in fla have a whole group of riders attaining 60 plus!I personally would never post video or a screen shot as prof of top speed.Where i live its illegal to operate my bike on the street !So next spring when the local track opens again ill post my time slips since i cant be charged for that!

My mistake, 34 not 36, that means your top speed still is 73 at 12k, and if you're not quite hitting 12k lets say 11.5k that still only 70mph or 112kph.. Still sounds like bs to me!

Back