Safety How do you not get burned?

Yeah I'm thinking about some of that safety crap myself, after this crash about 3 weeks ago now and my knee still hurting, but I wear shorts year round, tee shirt sliders or superstars, but gotta to buy one them hard hats, helmets , whatever their called, any suggestions on kind, make, or model and where to buy one, never wore one a kid on my CR or YZ
This is the one I use, https://www.amazon.ca/Skateboard-Re...ZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ&th=1&psc=1

I have two others, it just depends on what I'm driving at the time.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Yeah I'm thinking about some of that safety crap myself, after this crash about 3 weeks ago now and my knee still hurting, but I wear shorts year round, tee shirt sliders or superstars, but gotta to buy one them hard hats, helmets , whatever their called, any suggestions on kind, make, or model and where to buy one, never wore one a kid on my CR or YZ

CRUZ, I also wear shorts, tee shirts and Crocs every day of the year.....

except when I ride my bike.

Got my 4X4 Crocs on now fixing go to parts and get that oxygen sensor gasket that will work on the 2 stroke exhaust, I think it 's a 02 Toyota Highlander gasket not sure of year, but you can't go wrong with Crocs, sometimes I put on 2 different ones and go to town see if anyone says anything, but I'm crazy like that, but got exhaust leak to fix today. Crocs and Adidas rule

Back