How Does the GEBE System Work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea you can

But by the time you add up all the cost your not saving much.
Best engines. .... Tanaka. 33 or 40
Robin Subaru

These engines aren't cheap
And the clutch and housing don't forget that !!!!
You can by the GEBE with out engine... If you have a good engine already

Also I think mabe 1 or 2 of the Honda engines might fit....
And the original red max.

Good deal

There is a great deal on a Titan kit in the new post
150 bucks !!!! Man that's a steal!!!!

You could save a few bucks by looking on craigslist for a Bladez powerbord that some kid has out grown and buy it for hundred bucks or so, but make sure you buy one that has been taken care of and not raced to death.

You buy and run a GEBE, you have simple. You can fool with the kill switch and do fancy throttle, even learn to kick it on while peddling, but the rig is basic and the GEBE family is outstanding. As most of us learn, no economy in complicated versus simple. I may be partial to the Tanaka 33, not being a speed-freak, but my first bike, with little Honda 25 (in avatar) still haunts. Same GEBE kit, just different engines. The fact the original 2007 post still applies says as much my kit has been running flawlessly since as well.

Last edited:
GEBE pulleys come in 12/13/0r 14T. I've found a 15T grips better,improves mileage, & is unlikely to have the belt come off
when disengaged. there is less wear on the belt & pulley, but that's using a stronger engine Like a Tanaka pf-4000. Even so,
as long as you pedal-assist, it should be fine with a Honda GX35, a Sooby Robin, or Tanaka pf3300.

Attachments

• 002 (3).JPG
    002 (3).JPG
    315.6 KB · Views: 372
  • 005 (4).JPG
    005 (4).JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 346
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back