how has a rui hong engine and this why they suck

augidog said:
personally, i can't see how you guys sell anything to anyone with those manners.

That wasn't even the first thing I noticed. Whatever happened to basic spelling and grammar? The whole thing's one run-on sentence, with worse spelling than most 3rd-graders could manage. "Hukd on Fonix didnt wurk 4 him!" :D

That alone ought to at least land the OP in the penalty box for a while.

please "BOUNCE" him augie, don't like being called twhats, l think he still rides the "SHORTBUS" but he never wore is helmet , thanks augie

The fact that his grammer is bad should not be an issue..nobody's perfect. But you've really muddied the waters here with your 'bad-boy-rules-ain't-for-me' attitude and disrespect. "outsider is what i am and always will be" that's right, cuz ya' can't stay here.
I must now bid you BYYYYYE-BYYYYYE!!!!

EDITED way down to stay in line with MBc policy.

aug

i like being "different" too...so i run a forum where everyone gets along and sticks to the point...how different is that, eh? i should adhere to your anarchy rules...that's kinda oxymoronic, isn't it?

as admin, i could not care less about your spelling or grammar...i only care about your conduct and language, which has just earned you our first new ban, congrats :censored:

i get the feeling that its just one of those dirtbags that hang around forums and amuse themselves by making others mad. sorta like those people that send out loads of viruses to trash peoples computers, just because they feel bad they think everyone should feel bad. foul language is not neccessary, if your mad say you're really mad and put a bunch of angry symbols next to it. either way when an engine breaks down, we all get mad. but not to an exreme.

i think enough has been said and he doesn't deserve another chance.

jon

Back