How heavy do you think my bike with engine kit is?

KC we could do with out the buttcrack in the pick dude, some serious skin showing there. LMAO!

KC we could do with out the buttcrack in the pick dude, some serious skin showing there. LMAO!
hehehe, I know, and sadly that is the view from my desk chair!
On the bright side it's not summer or he might have been wearing a speedo Ahahahahaha.

Naw, the point was that spiffy wood wheel rack that has served me so well for 3 years and it's placement in the shop.

There a gigantic sliding glass door to the 1/4 acre dirt backyard from the end of the chest of the chest of drawers to my desk so any bike can be easily rolled from the outside right into the bay, a lifting platform is coming soon so my eyes won't get burned with images like that again ;-}

ive never really thought about this before, i always made do with some rope and a handy tree, beam or whatever but...now im thinking...

what you want is something exactly like what kcvale has here... something to hold front wheel upright.

im just taking it one step further...two arms. one with a V, padded that will press up against head tube.

another arm, with a V that will come up under the bottom bracket.

(only two parts that are usually accessible and in the same locations...)

and then a pivot down the front there somewhere...just lock the arms up tight, flip the whole bike forward a wee bit just to get the rear up off the ground.

the most work is done in the rear end.

you want to be able to spin pedals, chains, rear wheel, even maybe sit on the thing, all without stuffing around with clamps and that sort of thing...

damn i need a profile cutter!. ive said that before , i think...

Back