How I power the lights

I have separate charge and output connectors on it now. Have been using a 16.8v 1 or 1.5a protected charger and the pack is at 16.8 when the light comes on.

I'm all sick, I guess I am going to throw my bike away, and ride the bus. My first back wheel only lasted about 3 month before the pineapple sprocket broke the spokes. That was a brand new wheel with a Nexxus 3 hub in it. So this time, I bought the HD rear wheel, also with the Nexxus 3 hub in it. This worked fine for about 3 months, then the wheel locked up for no reason, forcing me to push my bike home with the tire skidding the whole way. Not fun. So I swapped out the Nexxus 3 hub with my first one, or the guts of it anyway, I don't want to relace the hub, and they were identical. And it worked fine before. I put it on my bike, and it was locked up solid, just like the other one did. So I gave up, in frustration, and bought another brand new HD wheel, this time without the Nexxus 3 hub. Put it on the bike, and it, too, is locked up. I have rebuilt this wheel several times now, and can't find any reason for it, the drive spocket for the pedals turns 1/4 turn in either direction, and locks up. All have coaster brakes, but I can't find anything wrong with anything. I guess I am going to throw it out. I don't want to, but there doesnt seem to be anything I can do to make it work.

What really f***s with me, is that this is impossible. This just can't happen. If someone told me the same story, I wouldn't believe them.
My bike is cursed, somehow.

Last edited:
Back