r32_main.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 215
  • Cagllari pocket bike.jpg
    Cagllari pocket bike.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
How is this possible$$??

One word: China.

Have you seen the scooters that everyone (including the hot dog lady down the street from me) has for sale?

They go by names like "Rocketa" and such. They are pure lipstick, plastic parts and pot metal, but they look great. I know someone who bought on and bumped a post with it and the whole nose/light/windshield fell off.

It's for sale.......in two pieces.

Man If I was a midget I'd be all over it.
It would have a trailer for my groceries and everything.
I would be so independent.

$99 and that'll fit onto a GEBE .....

I can see possibilities here lol

Jemma xx

Labor in all stages of manufacturing process is often the primary cost driver. When yo pay someone 10-50 cents/hour, you can still make a good profit without having to match exepcted prices for a similar products.

Man If I was a midget I'd be all over it.
It would have a trailer for my groceries and everything.
I would be so independent.

We must be cut from similar cloth. I was thinking the exact same thing.:D It would suck to be a midget but the upside is that you could have a garage full of power sport toys for the price of one Harley.

I am all over the trailer idea. That's another untapped goldmine: scooter trailers.

Happy Smiletime Scooters

How is this possible$$??

One word: China.

Have you seen the scooters that everyone (including the hot dog lady down the street from me) has for sale?

They go by names like "Rocketa" and such. They are pure lipstick, plastic parts and pot metal, but they look great. I know someone who bought on and bumped a post with it and the whole nose/light/windshield fell off.

It's for sale.......in two pieces.

Good points. But the thing about these pocket bikes is that are they quality and solid. Look at the specs and componants. Tweaking the ergonomics and design abit would make a respectable $3000 scooter seem low tech and flimsy.

Last edited:
italian torque

$99 and that'll fit onto a GEBE .....

I can see possibilities here lol

Jemma xx

I was getting abit worked up about the $169 47cc Cagllari. :cool: If it can be mated with the GEBE with a reasonable level of engineering effort, I'm sure I could break the 50 mph barrier. Probably would have to make some wheelie standers to keep the front end down but so be it.:)

Last edited:
The 47cc bike is a two stroke. It also says is gets 5 hp! Kind of hard to believe for only 47ccs. On the other hand, I wonder what shipping cost? Would be cool to swap one of these engines into an old moped.

Last edited:
Back