How long does dax shipping take?

levsmith

Local time
5:37 PM
Well i put in an order for a chain idler pulley from dax on sunday. Just wondering if anyone knows how long it will take to get to kansas. im off this friday, saturday, and sunday, so i was hoping to get it by then so i could ride it. thats the only thing i need that i know of before it gets done. well thanks for any help.

Did you ask Duane? usually parts get out quick, it's just the motors that take time. I have a spare, my UPS map says 2 days from TX to KS.

Well, I can only speak for myself, only having ordered once from Dax, but I can tell you his service is very good. My magneto took about a week and a half from dax (in Littleton, CO) to me in Minnesota.

I guess you could figure that your product will be there in around a week or so. But, we all know how hard it is checking the mail everyday for a new piece for our fun bikes. However, it's nice that dax picks up the tab on shipments over $20, and I think most folks on this site have a good amount of respect for the company.

Just remember: "The waiting is the hardest part." --Tom Petty :)

J.

alright thanks

ok thanks guys. i forgot about calling him. i have heard he has really good customer service. Im going to do that right now. thanks again.

Back