How loud would predator 79cc be with header?

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Yeah that would be pretty loud. But the second should be a bit more quiet. Still loud tho
Loud enough to draw attention? I don’t want to get pulled over or anything. Could you recccomend a cheaper exhaust? Or at least a better one for a similar price?

Well, I can't really recommend any. Just keep the stock. I'm working on 2 stroke engines, and they are quiet enough. I belive the 80cc predator has a very similar exhaust stock to the 2 stroke- if you bought a kit. Can't even be heard from the other side of the street.

If you dont have that exhaust if you have 32mm spacing you can always just buy one of these 2 stroke exhausts. These are basically straightpipes with a built in muffler.

Yeah, I think it'd draw some attention, like all motorcycles. Especially that it's a bicycle... Anyways. It'd sure sound cool!

i have this one and this one with the down bend, custom length made for my 118. the shorter pipe on top is LOUD. louder than a lawnmower but sounds ok, just kind of crass. for a better fit, I got another one custom length from the same seller to fit my frame (+$10). it's not as loud, sounds beefy. I still dont like the bend so I'll heat and beat it. you can use header wrap then it'd be really mellow. an open air filter makes it loud too somewhat but that and a header add abt 1/2 hp
untitled.jpg

i have this one and this one with the down bend, custom length made for my 118. the shorter pipe on top is LOUD. louder than a lawnmower but sounds ok, just kind of crass. for a better fit, I got another one custom length from the same seller to fit my frame (+$10). it's not as loud, sounds beefy. I still dont like the bend so I'll heat and beat it. you can use header wrap then it'd be really mellow. an open air filter makes it loud too somewhat but that and a header add abt 1/2 hp
View attachment 87653
I was planning on one like the top one. I can get one off eBay for 30 something, is that a good price?

the screw on mufflers from hardware stores are like $8 so that's like 27 for the pipe and pretty fair for what it is. i think i paid $35 for the top 1 last year. solid steel, tig welded n made in USA.
long black muffler is clamp on or weld. it needs to be supported to the frame tho bcs it's long

Back