How many are interested in better 2 stroke crank seals...

mountain80

Local time
7:18 PM
Like it says, I found 14.6 x 27 x 7 mm nitrile dual lip with spring on one lip . Rubber backed.Not happy with stock seals calving .Only problem is I have to do a large order as they have to be made. As long as we have clearance on magneto side(about 3 mm wider than stock), they will work for both sides of crankcase. would anyone out their be willing to purchase them in pairs once I can get a manufacturing date and total price???

Solution
Sent out email today...
WOW...Member since 2008 you've been fermenting here for quite a while...lol...DAMIEN

If it is the same seal sizeas a pk 80 it will.
It appears to be a much better built PK 80,,,here are the tech comparisons sheet PDF of where the differences are for the PK80, GT5, and the Zeda 80

Clicking this will actually download the PDF to your "downloads so you can view it off line.
Would definitely like to know more about this, especially if they would fit my Zeda 80...DAMIEN
If it is the same seal sizeas a pk 80 it will. Only getting a quote for the one size of seal. I am getting a quote for 100 and see where were at price wise so ANYBODY who is interested chime in so we can see about better prices for all.

Sent out email today...
WOW...Member since 2008 you've been fermenting here for quite a while...lol...DAMIEN

If it is the same seal sizeas a pk 80 it will.
It appears to be a much better built PK 80,,,here are the tech comparisons sheet PDF of where the differences are for the PK80, GT5, and the Zeda 80

Clicking this will actually download the PDF to your "downloads so you can view it off line.

Attachments

• Zeda-Technology-Co-Zeda80-Brief.pdf
    723.8 KB · Views: 152
Solution
Back