How many miles are on your happy time?

>2k miles on my "80cc" bought from thatsdax in Feb 06. 32t sproket, most rides were ~2 miles, WOT most of the time.

Still runs well. Probably need to adjust the clutch soon.

Replaced: chain, spark plug, CDI, cap, numerous bolts, clutch lever, clutch cable, gas tube, chain tensioner, throttle. Also had to repair a cracked frame. Engine still pulls hard!

I also have the Grubee 48cc roundhead. Almost 500 miles in 5 months. 50t sprocket gets me 22-23 mph. Very smooth, and dependable engine I love it...

500miles, rings should be setting now, you'll probably be getting a little more top end and more torque here soon, make sure the exhaust gasket isn't restricting it, mine had to be trimmed it was about 1/4 inch different from the exhaust output.
you can probably get closer to 26-30mph wot with the 50 after it fully breaks in.
that will be above 7000 rpm , so up to you if you want to let it rev out ;) ..heh

got me a cheap bike today...this ones a mountain bike...gonna be a tight fit...but i think it will go :) cant wait to get riding again, i also bought a bike speedo, ill check with that also, before i was getting 32 (followed by car) and 34 (followed by a scooter), with 44 tooth sprocket,
both probably wrong..but maybe i can get a decent average from the 3

500miles, rings should be setting now, you'll probably be getting a little more top end and more torque here soon, make sure the exhaust gasket isn't restricting it, mine had to be trimmed it was about 1/4 inch different from the exhaust output.
you can probably get closer to 26-30mph wot with the 50 after it fully breaks in.
that will be above 7000 rpm , so up to you if you want to let it rev out ;) ..heh

got me a cheap bike today...this ones a mountain bike...gonna be a tight fit...but i think it will go :) cant wait to get riding again, i also bought a bike speedo, ill check with that also, before i was getting 32 (followed by car) and 34 (followed by a scooter), with 44 tooth sprocket,
both probably wrong..but maybe i can get a decent average from the 3

The fastest I could get out of a 50T sprocket was about 23mph as well. At that speed it was vibrating real bad. I couldn't get more than 30 mph out of the 44T sprocket. Now I am running a 40T and the fastest I have gone is 34mph according to my bicycle speedometer. I usually cruise at 22 - 24 mph with the 40T. I don't want to rev the crapp out of it all the time and kill it. I have put over 3,200 miles on my 70cc HT, so I must be doing something right.

Im sure I am topped out at 22mph, I usually cruise around at 15 to 18 mph and am comfortable. I have cleaned up the ports, installed 18mm Mikuni carb, pocketbike chamber, so I know it it breathing good. I dont really want or need to go any faster than I am now or I would put the 44t back on....

I only have approx 230mi on mine so far. I have a 49cc HT slant head. It's running a lot smoother now that it's broken in a little and it's going a little faster too. My comp gets screwed up when the engines running but the police radar clocked me at 26 the other day and I had already started up a slight incline so I'm guessing it will go just a little faster than that on the flats. I usually cruise around 20 though. I've been thinking about going to a smaller sprocket so I can cruise a little faster without having to rev so high, but I'm in TN so there's a lot of hills and I'm afraid it won't climb as well. I'm running a 44T now.

odometer reading 657 miles after last nights ride. Running Asoil Saber at 32:1, NGK BPH6S, 2nd notch from top on needle, 44 tooth, max speed flat ground = 32MPH. BTW gatorade "fuel" bottle twist tops give out after 200 miles bungeed under my rack! LoL! Started to drip, so I just poured the fuel into the empty one I had just finished drinking and went on my merry way. :D

4350 miles. have built 2 helped on 1 other. starting number 3. I've ran 28 to one since break in. Carefull on the holes your drilling in your exhaust your engine then has to dissipate mass heat half of the return gas exchange is muffled and exhaust (unburnable).
Id say a few of holes is ok I have mass holes I was using packing which without the return freq at all kinda blaughs the engine out. I tried the livefast upgraded pipe with the expansion tube and gas expeller (expansion chamber) works well my recomendation!
It came with a Speedster 60CC Kit (The Engine is Name Brand).

I got about 15 feet...I know I'm a pro.
I just got mine going tonight. Leaky fuel tank. Back to the garage for the night buddy. See you tomorrow.

Back