How many of have been hit by a car on a bike...

View attachment 76656 Yea I'm ordering another helemt today already order 2 from Ebay waited 2 weeks for first the guy must of been drug cancel order second one wont take a P.O Box drop for some reason.
Not all of them are accidents they are very deliberate when I was in the 7th grade my ugly old Mormon betty school teacher found out I was going to be riding my bike in this certain area of town tonight she hop in her car went on patrol to find me and thats what she confess to I was writing songs for The Doors and the Monkeys and had wrote a songs for Pink Floyd We Don't Need No Education, Hey Teachers leave them kids Alone. You should of seen the panic on the teachers faces order a faciltu conference with the video, it damn there career. f***t mormon salander b**ch hit me try to drag me under the car gasing it I keep from going under drag over hundred feet.
Another one Chase Bank going across their parking lot had a dormant account I saw the bank manager stand outside the door pass on hand signals this is the one zoobitch hit me as I turn away from the car went flying 50 or more feet crack a wrist ahd internal injuries doctors would not treat took me 3 years get over it.

Latest in fashion School and Dog Bones!

Cripes! The hits just keep on coming. You really outdid yourself this time. Good god, keep 'em coming!!!

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Also, what is a zoobitch?

Last edited:
Riding a bike of any kind, from a pedal bike to a Goldwing is many times more dangerous than driving a car. Nobody sees you, and you have no protection. And if you do get hit, it is going to be a LOT more serious than being hit while driving a car. I've been clipped a couple of times while riding a pedal bike in a bike lane by truck and SUV mirrors. I've had all kinds of things thrown at me. But I have never crashed on a bicycle, pedal or motorized. However, I was hit while riding my legal (30 mph) moped on the shoulder of a rural road and almost killed. Some idiot in a Suburban tried to pass another vehicle on the shoulder (where I was riding legally) They didn't see me until it was to late. They tried to swerve, but were still too close. the left corner of the Suburban hit my right leg just below the knee, breaking my leg and tearing my knee up bad. That was just the beginning. I went down hard, and instead of sliding, I tumbled end over end, breaking several more bones, and ripping up muscles, tendons, and ligaments. I also lost a lot of skin. Fortunately my full face motorcycle helmet protected my head and face. Don't count on a bicycle helmet to offer any kind of protection at all. I don't even know why they wear those things. I spent a week in the hospital, then had several surgeries to repair tissue damage. I have a plastic right knee, they were unable to repair my real one. I have 2 pins in my right leg. The bones healed, but I never recovered from all the shredded muscles, tendons, and ligaments. I now live in pain almost constantly, and walk with a limp. My own medical insurance paid my medical bills, I got a lawyer and went after the idiot that hit me, and after he took his cut, I would up with a lousy $7000, and am disabled for life. This happened in 2004. Ride a bike (pedal, motorized, scooter, moped, or motorcycle) only if you have a passion for it. It's not worth the risk just for transportation.

Riding a bike of any kind, from a pedal bike to a Goldwing is many times more dangerous than driving a car. Nobody sees you, and you have no protection. And if you do get hit, it is going to be a LOT more serious than being hit while driving a car. I've been clipped a couple of times while riding a pedal bike in a bike lane by truck and SUV mirrors. I've had all kinds of things thrown at me. But I have never crashed on a bicycle, pedal or motorized. However, I was hit while riding my legal (30 mph) moped on the shoulder of a rural road and almost killed. Some idiot in a Suburban tried to pass another vehicle on the shoulder (where I was riding legally) They didn't see me until it was to late. They tried to swerve, but were still too close. the left corner of the Suburban hit my right leg just below the knee, breaking my leg and tearing my knee up bad. That was just the beginning. I went down hard, and instead of sliding, I tumbled end over end, breaking several more bones, and ripping up muscles, tendons, and ligaments. I also lost a lot of skin. Fortunately my full face motorcycle helmet protected my head and face. Don't count on a bicycle helmet to offer any kind of protection at all. I don't even know why they wear those things. I spent a week in the hospital, then had several surgeries to repair tissue damage. I have a plastic right knee, they were unable to repair my real one. I have 2 pins in my right leg. The bones healed, but I never recovered from all the shredded muscles, tendons, and ligaments. I now live in pain almost constantly, and walk with a limp. My own medical insurance paid my medical bills, I got a lawyer and went after the idiot that hit me, and after he took his cut, I would up with a lousy $7000, and am disabled for life. This happened in 2004. Ride a bike (pedal, motorized, scooter, moped, or motorcycle) only if you have a passion for it. It's not worth the risk just for transportation.
Wow, that sounds awful cripple for life get another lawyer sue for payment every month for life . My lawyer was going to do that for me I just had a broken arm that healed, but ...

Cripes! The hits just keep on coming. You really outdid yourself this time. Good god, keep 'em coming!!!

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Also, what is a zoobitch?
A zoo b**ch would be a more correct term than reptilian such as Zoodonna eventualy eye spies will catch her and vid her I know Zoodonna I was the one who auditions the zoo b**ch from my reptilian band broker I kept hitting discovering and dumping. For uz eye spies on UTB I would pay for an admission ticket to a zoo to see one of them in a glass zoo kennel half naked the other half left to fool me balance out so eventually Zoodonna going to be exposed as a reptilian but I know more I went to her Coconni vineyard where her supposed dad make wine went out pick some grapes pulled back a leaf huge white whopp spider on it gasp thats Zoodonna did not need a spectroscope just her aura exact same as her without the attack dumb-me disguise on so the new kick starter word I'm working on is zoomanoid the word speaks for its self its zoological not human logic zoo and it works for them.

A zoo b**ch would be a more correct term than reptilian such as Zoodonna eventualy eye spies will catch her and vid her I know Zoodonna I was the one who auditions the zoo b**ch from my reptilian band broker I kept hitting discovering and dumping. For uz eye spies on UTB I would pay for an admission ticket to a zoo to see one of them in a glass zoo kennel half naked the other half left to fool me balance out so eventually Zoodonna going to be exposed as a reptilian but I know more I went to her Coconni vineyard where her supposed dad make wine went out pick some grapes pulled back a leaf huge white whopp spider on it gasp thats Zoodonna did not need a spectroscope just her aura exact same as her without the attack dumb-me disguise on so the new kick starter word I'm working on is zoomanoid the word speaks for its self its zoological not human logic zoo and it works for them.

Sound's like psychotic racist s**t to me. You should quit doing drugs, you're already permafried. Just saying, a psychiatrist can help, I can just notice.

Last edited:
Back