How many of have been hit by a car on a bike...

I'm for La Riva/Banks! Trump will make America hate again (still...more...).
I always been an informed voter that always votes since I was able.
If you don't vote you can't b**ch ;-}

I get a mail-in ballot, I have it in front of me right now.
I have never even heard of La Riva/Banks, there are only 2 other options on the ballot in all 50 states, Stein and Johnson, the governors Johnson/Weld on the Libertarian get my vote this year.
They are only tracking at 9% and get little coverage but I will vote, maybe more people disgusted the rest will do the same.

Some consider that a 'wasted vote', there is no such thing in a democratic election, the only wasted vote is the one not cast.

Very true. American soldiers die for us so we are able to vote and have freedom. So 1 vote can be the difference between Hilary or Trump. The only wasted vote is those who don't vote.

Very true.
American soldiers die for us so we are able to vote and have freedom.
So 1 vote can be the difference between Hilary or Trump.
The only wasted vote is those who don't vote.
.. or Johnson as I refuse to vote for either of the font runners, it really don't matter to me who wins, I won't be happy with either.

If enough of us vote Jonson though, we may get our wish, neither of them :-}
If you want to be an INFORMED voter check out all your options, for heaven sake that is what democracy is all about!
This is the Johnson\Weld official site https://www.johnsonweld.com/issues

I sure like their stance on policy...

LibsBanner.jpg

I don't agree with all their policies but they both know how to govern having both been Governers, and think of this...
NOT Democrats or Republicans!

Congress will go bat s**t!
You have a neutral Commander in Chief that can actually get stuff done without 'party line' politics as usual in Congress.

Sorry for rambling politics but the topic shifted this way.
Nice thought though huh?

Last edited:
Very true. American soldiers die for us so we are able to vote and have freedom.

Pardon? The last time American soldiers went to fight against a country that had plans to remove your ability to vote was just over 70 years ago now.

Since then it's been nothing but "We don't like your government, so we'll remove it, and put in one we do like". Which is the antithesis of freedom.

Well actually terrorists try to kill you as revenge for your american soldiers invading their home countries, deposing their governments, and causing chaos. They recruit orphans who's parents are killed by America. It is very easy to do, because you make a lot of orphans there.

What's really funny is the same Terrorist organisations you're afraid of started out as small time outfits that couldn't run a bath. Then your government provided them with funding, training and weapony, to overthrow the government of Afghanistan and the Russians who came to help. This was back in the 80s, so I suppose you're too young to remember Reagan meeting his friends, the "mujahideen" AKA Taliban:

main_qimg_429101e118901b1d660271625df6b9fa_c.jpg

I bet you recognise this man though:

osama_bin_laden_independent.jpg

Now we're in the 2010s and there's a funny situation - in Iraq and Afghanistan, these terrorists are your enemies since 9/11, but in Syria the exact same terrorist groups are suddenly called "Moderate rebels", and you give them guns, money and special training, because you need them to overthrow the government there.

Freedom huh?

Back