How many of have been hit by a car on a bike...

Hey guys, I've been away. Living in the big city now and spending more time riding a motorcycle than the motorized bike. Bright colour helps, as does keeping up with traffic.
View attachment 84652
shoulda bought a Honda.
all jokes aside welcome back to the motorized bike forum, going from 1290cc back to 50 will be fun!

Halifax NS, and it is only 390cc. My goal is to build a hybrid bicycle, gas for the long runs, electric for stealth and city. 5 miles range on electric is enough if it will charge in 5 miles on gas. It needs to be light enough to lift over a fence and capable of 15mph on electric and 30mph on gas. I've built gas and electric bikes, need to marry them now.
67539-eead8c59a25fb17443926bdc56df8554.jpg

Attachments

• 1542684342988.png
    1542684342988.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 122
For the few of you that have been hit by vehicles and injured by those vehicles, are you in the middle of a lawsuit with the driver?
Did you get enough money to cover all of your injuries and fix your bike or get a new one?
Down here in Florida, it's not the crappy cars that you have to worry about because those people actually know how to drive. It's the people who feel like they own the road, the Mercedes, the Cadillac, the big truck with the guy with a small penis, BMW drivers suck. So in my opinion wealthy drivers are the ones that we are most likely to be hit by.
I'm just waiting for one of these mofos to hit me.
Also in Florida, they give 90 year old people driver 10-year drivers licenses. So come on tell me what's wrong with this picture, all Florida cares about is money so be careful out there and hope like hell if you do get hit by anybody it's somebody who will be able to afford your injuries and a little settlement.

A few weeks ago, I was putting air in my tire at a gas station in a parking spot. I'm not going to tell you what race she was but she was not white and she did not care that she ran into my bike and knocked it over. I yelled at that stupid biatch. She called the police and I told the police what happened and the police officer told her you have to compensate him for his injuries and for this bike damage on his bike or we could file a police report but since it's in a private parking lot there was not much he can do and the security camera didn't show the air pump. He told her to be more careful and told me to be careful where I park my bike . When the cop left I kicked in her front headlight and I rode off laughing. It was a Cadillac so you know her front headlight unit cost well over $300. So guess who won that little dispute. I wouldn't recommend you doing that though. LOL
Cops in Florida are worthless. All they care about is marijuana busts. That's why Florida hasn't become legalized yet because the Republicans can't figure out how to make all the money. LOL, that's my rant for today. I hope you all have a wonderful day and hug your local electrician because without electricity your life would be very difficult.

The 2 times I've been hit were: Car speeding up ahead of me and making a last minute right with no turn signal, shoved me onto the sidewalk. She shrugged and mouthed sorry as she began to speed off. Hit and run. Next one I was halfway through a roundabout when some older lady pulled right in front of me without slowing down or yielding, claimed she couldn't see me then sped off. Hit and run. Next time I get hit I'm shattering windows so I'm not the only one having to do repairs.

Ive been pretty lucky. I usually hang out on the shoulder. had have had a few near misses like head on collisions but other than that still alive. tho that was a reg. bike not motorized. and i have no lights/nothin; take it like 20mi, maybe its b/c i am in nj; drivers r a lil better. my motorized bike isnt done yet :(

My upper thigh is still hurting from a self wreck on black ice storm a few nights ago can't left my leg to pedal without pain I crack a bone landing on my ass, back and head.

Got more freak problems on top of that!

But if you do get hit good lawyers to call who specialize in motorcycle and even motor bikes is:
LawTiger 1-800-LawTigers or 529-8443
24 hour accident Hotline
No recovery No Fee
Free online registration.
$10,000 hit-and-run reward.
$10,000 Bike theft reward!

Write it down or register.

How many of u have been in a biking accident with a car, and how many of u have been close to one, and who hasn't? My mom is worried I will get hit and killed by a car while riding on busy roads. Any of u have anything to say to ease her worries?

About half an hour ago car pulls up right next to me rear ends the car ahead of me radiator breaks open headlights and other debris before I can get my camera out both took off as hit and run. Glad as hell it was not me who got rear-ended.

Last week black ice fallout did not now how bad my crash was until took my clothes off look in the mirror and screamed red, black and blue bruise about foot square I know i crack a bone hard painful to raise my left leg.

Take that baffle off muffler. Make it louder. Now they hear me. LoL
LOUD as FK now. LoL

Attachments

• 20181130_121559_HDR-1.jpg
    20181130_121559_HDR-1.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 20181130_091244_HDR-1.jpg
    20181130_091244_HDR-1.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 100
Back